I cant stop holding my dick!

I have an addiction to hold my dick when i feel bored or feeling uneasy. I also hold my dick before going to bed and waking up. So how should i prevent myself to hold it and chang my habbit?? I really need help because i think this can cause me to manstrubate.

2 Likes

Hold a pen in your hand.

2 Likes

20190813_131039

Very funny.

You are addicted to pmo… plus… addicted of holding dicks. :grin:

20190819_151541

3 Likes

What if in bed? Still holding a pen? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Funny yet true. Its an addiction.

1 Like

Is it?? I just think it is an addiction due to always fapping before i know this sites.

1 Like

Yes, try once. I am serious. Just stick pens on both hands with cello tape and sleep. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ok i try :sweat_smile: thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Nothing bad in holding, I do it almost every night (on video call - confidence booster :wink:).
Problem starts when you feel like Rubbing, don’t let your hands get slippery there.
Or just don’t Hold it except Peeing n Cleaning.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice

Ya bro as funny as it does sound, I actually know what you mean. When I was younger and addicted, I developed this habit of kind of masturbating while my hand was in my pocket, at the time I figured it was a concealed way to do it. This was back when I was just just starting, like first discovered it and so I couldn’t stop myself. It eventually just became a nervous tick, not even out of pleasure, and so whenever I was concentrating (like in conversation :grimacing:) I would slightly start doing it. Well, you can probably figure out how that turned out when I was at school with some friends. EMBARRASSING moment. That got my brain to quit doing it when I was in public, however the tick still persisted at home when deep in thought or when I was on a stressful conversation on the phone, or when I was sitting at my computer. I hated it, but it was like slouching, a complete, unconscious habit.

It’s actually super embarrassing to say, but I know what you mean because of it.

What I ended up doing was setting a plan to stay concious about it. Starting out, I would put a little rock in my pocket wherever I went so that when my hand naturally went to go there it would touch the rock and remember not to do it. At first this rock became my fiddle toy and it was helpful as I was still stuck with that nervous tick. But eventually I became aware enough of it that I was able to pull my hand away and keep them out of my pocket by using them in talking (gesturing). Eventually the habit basically went away. There’s still a few moments in my daily life where I catch myself, specifically when I’m on the phone in a stressful conversation, but I stop pretty quick.

I’m not exactly sure how yours plays out, but I know I was so frustrated with my nervous tick because it was embarrassing and looked weird to my family and friends.

But you can get rid of it, it just takes lots of concious, deliberate, and continuous effort. Not only effort, but good strategies (Memory tokens, plan setting, mindfulness practices, etc.). Memory tokens being things like that rock I was using. Put something in your way so as to remind you not to do that thing.

Anyway, good luck with fixing that man, you can get rid of it if you keep at it :+1:

2 Likes

Your mind must be diverted in other work i.e music, good movies spending time with friends and family members etc or not spending time alone or dont set free yourself stay busy
After your diverts then you get rid of