I am weak. I quit . Its been too long for me

Its been way too long i have been trying nofap… but each and every time i made promises to myself and broke them. I can’t stand the urges.
I am not working towards any self improvement and constantly comparing myself to others. I feel very much inerior to everyone else around me. I cannot concentrate on my studies when there is no exams and delay the work untill its close to the exam time. And then keep complaining about everything.
Knowing about the bad effects still going back to ■■■■. My brain doesn’t take me seriously. :pensive:

8 Likes

Dude , this is me in your words
I don’t know if you read my last topic or not
But i said exactly these words

Yes , i didn’t find a solution for it
But i stated that although i am feeling this way
I have no option but to keep trying and trying
I do not accept my condition , so i will try and try
Yes i wil not lose my hope again

If i am inferior to the others that’s because of me ( my choices and decisions )
Not because of any other exogenous agents like
(pørñ)

We need not to put all our failures and problems on pørñ and sit beside it blaming it instead of blaming our poor choices that lead us to be like that

Every thing in your life represents a choice and decision

Like walking up and having the motivation and intentions to make it a good day
This depends on you on your decision
Unlikely, walking up and having intention not to do anything

Every thing is formed upon your decision

I think you might not understand some of words
But this is what i managed to from last night
I need not to put blames on any thing other than my choices
My previous choices have led me to this condition
And my coming choices will lead me to another condition
I hope i have made a point here
Although i am still like you exactly , i choose not to quit because i have no way other than keep fighting darkness

4 Likes

@VAGABOND you got it! You’re at the threshold of freedom! Yes we have a choice, we are not weak at all. We’re just constantly giving our power to PMO. Once we get back our power of choice, it will have no power to us!

@nofapstar123 Bro you have a choice! Admit it, it’s YOU who feed the urges. Because deep inside you still want it. But you know that - you don’t enjoy it at all. You just can’t help but doing it. And you have a choice to find your true enjoyment. You know what makes you truly happy, and you deserve to be happy. So change your title a bit: I am enough. I quit (PMO). It’s been too long for me (PMOing without any happiness. It’s time for me to find true happiness) Then you’re free :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The problem is I don’t…

2 Likes

First, I would caution against separating your sense of self from your brain. You and your brain are one and the same. If you feel that your brain isn’t taking you seriously or isn’t listening, then it might be that you aren’t taking yourself seriously, or you aren’t listening to yourself. Turn your focus inward, away from others and the things around you. Focus on yourself. Your perception is how you interact with and understand the world. Your perception may need to change. Start by taking accountability. ■■■■ addiction is an entirely isolated issue. You alone choose to start it, and you alone choose to end it. Is it easy? If you want it to be, and if you perceive it to be, yes. Is there a one-size fits all way to quit? Yes. Stop watching ■■■■, and stop PMO. A million methods out there, and that’s what they boil down to. But you know this already. You’ve been this a while. So why not do it, not try, but actually do it, one last time? What do you have to lose?

3 Likes

Yes you know my bro, you’re just being manipulated by PMO so much that you forgot what you truly enjoy. Lemme give you some prompts:

Imagine going jogging in the park early in the morning, feeling the sunshine and the tender wind?
Going hiking and finally reach the peak and see the wonderful scenery after sweat and effort?
Having a nice gathering with friends, maybe spending an afternoon playing sports or board games?
Recall an amazing book you read in childhood which brought you to excitement when you learned something new and interesting? Maybe a funny science book?
Visualize you confidently standing in front of the class and delivering an attractive presentation?
How about joining social service, helping those in need and they express gratitude to you?
Imagine you holding hands with your true love, walking sweetly along the riverside, watching sunset?
Or going camping, lying on Mother Nature, and watching the shiny stars, awed by the wonder of nature?

You know deep in your heart what true happiness is. Just visualize them and go for it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I SWEAR i know these things bro !! I have all the logic to quit PMO… But it all comes to that one day, that one moment, that one thought that is enough to bring me down… :pensive:
As if its inevitable. And once i find the solution to this then only and truly i will be get through.

Cuz ■■■■ has truly done lots of damage to me over the years :pensive:

4 Likes

At that very moment, you have 2 choices:

You take the blue pill - the story ends, you PMO in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how bright your future is.

That VERY moment, is your time to exert your power. Your choice. Take ownership, take the responsibility of your own choice. Use binary choices (i learn from Jocko Willink) -
Yes or No.
King or Slave.
Proud or Shame.
The choice is yours!

5 Likes

I will have to take the red pill! I won’t quit that easily. I was born not to see other peoples ■■■ and dick… I have greater reasons’ to be alive . I am going to become a doctor one day and i will have to save lives.

4 Likes

You got this bro :sunglasses: You have the power to choose how your life looks like. No external force can eliminate your free will. May your dream comes true and save lots of those in need :slight_smile:

2 Likes

fight like him.
And remember one dialogue he says there.
It’s not about winning or losing, only thing that matters is you taking him on right here and now.

5 Likes

And always remember what power he used.

Read the description over and over again, feel it within you. Move forward.

3 Likes

before that, he has said the same thing as you - “I’m weak”
But he didn’t say “I quit”.
Not just that, he also got his ■■■ kicked in the most humiliating way.
He isn’t some protagonist of a character who has that swag and everything is going good for him. He’s a weakling.

4 Likes

bro, listen up. I get it. It’s tough as nails battling those urges, feeling like you’re stuck in a loop of promises and letdowns. But here’s the thing: you’re not alone. Loads of us have been through that same grind, feeling like we’re drowning in self-doubt and comparison.I TOO SOMETIMES THINK ABOUT WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF JUST A ONE THOUGHT BREAKS ME APART ,AM I THAT WEAK,I APPROACH EVERY BIT OF NEGATIVITY AND IT HURTS ME
I know it’s tempting to procrastinate, to let things slide until the last minute. But imagine the feeling of crushing those exams like a boss because you put in the work consistently. That’s the high you wanna chase.

And yeah, ■■■■’s a tricky beast. It’s like your brain’s playing tricks on you, making you doubt yourself. But you’re stronger than that. You’re not weak for struggling. It’s about recognizing those negative thoughts, flipping them on their head, and pushing forward.

You don’t know how bad it is for you to get stuck on repetetion,of you were weak you wouldn’t be trying this since that long,failing doesn’t mean you are not going to wake up again just bcz you slept at wrong time and wrong place.

Imagine fapping daily and fapping trying not to fap every day like in intervals,you know something is better than nothing?
we all have this,we all fail,i once had 30 days streak and broke it by fapping straight 4 times,i too had the same feeling,but i never stood at one place and started procrastinating,it’s not worth the time you are wasting your precious time doinh both,it’s all about being better not about being at same place blaming yourself and making it even worse.

I was constantly addicted with past yrs,i fapped whole 2022 and fapped like 9 months in 2023 and this yr it has been it has already been 1 month for me if i’ll go like this i might decrease the intensity of doing it,
It is a step by step process not like you’ll never fail,

LOOK KINGS HAVE THEIR KINGDOM AND HIS ENEMIES TOO,

REMEMBER THEIR IS NO WARRIOR WITHOUT BATTLE AND YOU ARE A WARRIOR IF YOU FOUGHT AND LOSE,

REMEMBER WITHOUT WINTER THERE IS NO SPRING.

REMEMBER WITHOUT NIGHT THERE IS NO DAY

REMEMBER WITHOUT BURNING SUN CAN’T SHINE.

NEVER EVER SAY THIS YOU ARE BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS YOU HAVE FOUGHT AND WILL FIGHT…

LET’S DO IT TOGETHER😇

3 Likes

I love this anime a lot
Especially part one
And i do understand how this hero feels
Although other heroes don’t understand him at all and keep laughing at him along with enemies
Only saitama felt sympathy to him because he reminded him about his weak self in the past
And he truly respects him
If you put this hero’s will power in front of all the S heroes’ power he will win
They don’t know what weakness feel like
They were just born with power
They got it easily
So they would never understand him

The thing is there’s mumen rider
Inside every one of us ( we who choose to fight and do no fap )

We do not have the ultimate power to end pørñ from our life ( for example, by erasing it from internet or by ordering our brain to stop and it listens easily and without urging us )
No we don’t have such power , all we have is our will power that will make us stand every time we fall
That will make us not lose our pride in front of such enemy

We are weak physically yes
But we are not weak mentally
We need to have the mentality of a true warrior
That never submits to the enemy even if he knows he is much weaker than the enemy and he knows he will fail but his pride doesn’t allow him to quit

I knwo that all my words seem nonsense to you
Because you already have been through this multiple times and it ended with failure
But trust me , you me and us all have no other way than keep fighting it
Because it is damaging us from inside
It’s eating our life literally

2 Likes

Literal masterpiece, still rewatching it now. Finished s1.

1 Like

Loved the essay u typed.

100% Agreed.

1 Like