I am unable to know addiction is going or staying

I just relapsed today. In the morning I refrained from relapsing by not watching stuff. I had urge. But it is beyond urges now. I feel heavy chest. Many things work and many things don’t work. But in the second urge strike I failed. Gap between two urge was 4 hours.

What do you think ?

Share your opinions and knowledge of reducing urge.

1 Like

are you better than you were 1 year ago?

1 Like

Yes…I am a lot better. Stress and over thinking have been reduced.

1 Like

see a action follows another action and so on.

you relapese with in 4 hour because you just thought about you relapse. you should think about your future.
past=waste
learn from the fast and that’s it. if you relapse break your habit. switch place or just go out. i usually call friends.

as far as question comes to urges, they will never leave you, NEVER. you just need to become stronger.

listen to Nirvana shatakam daily

it will help you. search for meaning

1 Like

Thanks for amazing information. I usually listen Kalabhairabha Ashtakam and Narasimha Kavacham. I can’t listen daily. Should I listen daily ?

then don’t worry. You are making progress. The rate may not be the same for everyone. But everyone who is not staying still or falling backward is making progress. So continue to work and be patient. You are becoming who you need to be.

4 Likes

I again relapsed today. One thing I have understood is that these things is not giving me real happiness. These are only temporary pleasures that last only 1 second.

it gives me peace because it helps me take a break from this world and go in another world where its just me.
you can listen it anytime its a song not some veda verse so no requirement with this.

read the lyrics and meaning for better experience
https://greenmesg.org/stotras/brahman/nirvana_shatkam.php

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.