I am shy because i am still doing bad something like fap

Please some body told me how i can stop fap
This is really discusting know if cant stop doing something bad
I feel hate my self
Cause too much disadvantage from fap

2 Likes

Keep it simple. In your case a hands on hobby or fasting and prayer could be of use to you. And a good standby COLD SHOWERS yes even in the winter season.

i love you but I can’t learn it for you brother.

3 Likes

You have to make the decision for yourself. You have to want it so bad that you are willing to do anything to overcome it. Even if that means sacrificing the things that made you comfortable. But most importantly, keep it simple. Do not put so much pressure on yourself. Live in the moment and battle the urges day by day. Set small goals instead of huge goals that seem unreachable. It is also important that you focus on the good things in your life rather than focusing on the negative all the time. This is because whatever you are focusing your energy on (good or bad) you will attract into your life. So be grateful for what you have and not what you don’t have. You got this, never give up on this journey even if you relapse! Because it is only the end if you decide it is. Keep getting up and strive for more everyday! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I encourage you to read the pmohack book by Alan car which is available in pdf for free in the internet

I guarantee that book will change you, but the only thing you want to make is a conscious decision to become a non PMOer again ie) you are going to free yourself from this addiction

2 Likes

@Murshid
I can’t find a book of allen carr about pmo, they are all about quit-smoking.

If you have the book that you say, can you share the download link here please.

1 Like