I am killing myself (My PMO story)

Brother, you had a remarkable progress! Keep going!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot brother i watched it, everytime i blamed the circumstances, those girls but the real problem was within me, i blamed the girls showing their body and internet. I wasnā€™t accepting that but now i wonā€™t stop ,i will improve , everything is about our perspective and thoughts, and again thanks a lot for suggesting that video.

2 Likes

Yeah brother

Mine too :hugs::hugs:

I have cosmic pegsus , by seeing the word anime i thought about my beyblade and today that bey was in my pocket whole day, just to divert me when an urge hit me, and it worked thanks a lot.

And if i wonā€™t fight i will die, right bro.

2 Likes

Naah broā€¦I didnā€™t mentioned that part on purpose. Since, You were already feeling down. Never mind, Get Back up again and again and Keep Fighting :wink::fist_right::100::fire:

Man, I used to watch it when I was in junior class. :blue_heart: It used to come on tv that Time. :relieved: Just coming back from school and watching tv the whole day without any stress or anything. Man, How awesome those days were :joy::love_you_gesture::star_struck:
But Bro, This is not the kind of anime I am talking about, this is what you say an elementary anime :sweat_smile: But Anime is a whole different than this, Deathnote and Attack on titans they are on a whole different level :100::fire::fire:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know about it, if you donā€™t mind please tell me

Will try to watch them after downloading telegram

1 Like

These are anime but They are specifically for kids, Itā€™s Target audience is Kids. You canā€™t even compare it to real anime stuff. I canā€™t explain it well. But in simple terms, This and Animeā€™s like deathnote cannot be compared. :sweat_smile:

Nice Man, You should definitely try it out. :+1::100::fire:

1 Like

To be honest, i watched those elementary anime yet :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. And i bought beyblade few weeks ago, my childhood dream to buy pegasus :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@PowerfulNFPWarrior I think we all go through these low points, itā€™s normal friend. Itā€™s what this addiction drives us to.

Youā€™ve already got a lot of great advice and I donā€™t feel qualified to add much (I just relapsed myself yesterday).

I would just encourage you. You have the desperation to do this. You just need a plan and some hope again. Try to find a new perspective that can inspire you. A new way of looking at things. Then its one day at a time. Change really is possible.

All the best, man.

4 Likes

Yes!!! Thereā€™s an ocean of animeā€™s out there

2 Likes

Bhai, Kirtichow dekha hai kya???

2 Likes

Thanks and best of luck to you ,brother

3 Likes

No need to mention bro :handshake::handshake:. You can watch Lucidā€™s other videos too. He has awesome no fap content.

I am 23 years old and I still have my ā€˜Driggerā€™ with engine gear :joy:. (Rayā€™s big beast). It is from the oldest beyblade series. Donā€™t know if you watched that one.

2 Likes

I have watched , itā€™s all three season ,bladebreakers in heart forever.

Ha ha, thatā€™s fascinating, i thought that is only possible in that show ,not in real lifeā€¦ And Tyson and kai are my favorite bladers.

Yeah brother :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

No bro :sweat_smile:, But I saw some of those videos popping up in my recommendation.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but I think u already got the best advice and u also understood where u were wrong ā€¦what I can advise u is to keep yourself busy as much possible .
u are in class 10 right and Indian so there must be everyone telling u "padh le boards he " so then do studies ā€¦

u can also learn any skills online ā€¦ There are tons of videos on youtube and other sitesā€¦

u can go out and play if covid conditions are not bad in your city otherwise online games are already there ā€¦

Also add workout and meditation in your daily routine

I think thatā€™s enough things to do in 24 hrs and u can keep yourself busy right ??

7 Likes

Every indian ever :joy::joy:

Yeah BGMI

Yeah, thanks a lot brother. :relieved::relieved:

5 Likes

I am sorry guys i relapsed againšŸ˜” but this time i relapsed almost within 2 days(earlier fapped twice in a day) , i will improve it, by the end of july, i will have streak of 7 days. I know this will get out of my life life, but the problem was i wanted to do it in a hurry , i setted big goals (i will break my goal into small parts).

Time to implement everything. I will do my best, i donā€™t have to say in future that ''if i started that time i would have a streak of 90 days, 100 daysā€¦ days ,i would have got all benefits till now ā€˜ā€™ . I never want to say that.

2 Likes

You know what? You atleast made some improvement.

Thatā€™s the good part.

But your next big challenge is not getting stuck in the chaser effect.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.