I am finished. I am feeling like a hypocrite😓

Hello Guys !
After relapsing 1 week ago, I am unable to achieve a good streak. But story does not start here. I am actually struggling since 2019. Addicted since 2015. I understood that I am addicted from the very first day I watched those wrong things.

I am unable to stick to a single routine or habit since 2015 except ■■■■. ■■■■ is the only habit I am consistent since 2015. I am not proud about that. I once had a 66 day streak in nofap in 2018 ( it is an ancient history ). I once had a 30 day streak 20 minute meditation in 2019 ( it is a part of my museum now ).

After that 66 days streak , my streak is always decreasing. Never achieved 20 days streak after that. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy reduced the actual depression except ■■■■ or ■■■■ induced depression in me.

Conclusion:

To conclude , I am assuming that there is something wrong in me. I am still unable to understand this real addiction.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Hope you understand it’s not you but your environment. If the same you was moved to a hostel of temple with no way of corn to be seen, you would have left it.

Sadly, the burden of responsibility is so much that we cant just abandon our current environment and move to a new one. So, fight, practice your senses and be ready for the day when you are capable to change your environment (including a paid session at a detox facility).

4 Likes

Feeling severe upper back pain. Contributing to a depressive feeling.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.