I am back another time as I will never give up

Guys I am back another time as
I will never give up .

This time I will focus on my goals rather than doing any thing .

I have restarted my streak again
and this time I will try my best to reach 3 years.

9 Likes

Bro I failed again​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I can’t even know what to do​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I have lost my mind :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: how nice it feels bro when you relapse another time after failing more than 90 times​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:how nice it is to see myself getting distroyed​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: by a cheap fukking addiction :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think it will not leave me until death :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:its been 8 months and I am still on the same track :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: relapsing relapsing relapsing​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I have got no energy, no testosteron no face glow​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: how nice it is when you tried your 500 % but still failing​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:can’t know what is this addiction​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ispite of being so inteligent person ,I am not fukking able to know when this addiction will go or what it wants from me.

What this addiction really wants frome???
Why it’s not going away from my life???
Why I relapsed???
What should I do now???
didn’t I tried my best to stop it science feb???
Didn’t I gave my best???
What to do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I am distroyed​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have stoped watching that shit on my phone since Feb but failed​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: again
Did every thing what all guys suggested to me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: gone maddd gone maddd​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@thefinalfrontier is this you?

Nah bro I’m mr titanium.
But it’s nice to meet you.

How are you bro??

All your excuses are lies. You did everything is just an illusion. You gave your 500% that’s not the reality. The problem is not your addiction, it is the surrounding where you live, people whom you meet, things you eat, what you think, how you behave, how you react, how you keep yourself idle. Being alone! An answer for all your queries could be the “comfort zone” stay away from it. Be with God.

You ain’t succeeded as you looked only towards the benefits of NoFap. You tried to achieve 1000 days in order to gain all those benefits. Why didn’t you focused on your dream, your passion, your career, your life! No one can make you aware when you’re already free from this addiction. Stay Happy! Stay Blessed!

1 Like

Bro, relax

It’s not just about relapsing, no pmo, no fap, it’s turning all your life with all its aspects around

Turning everything at once , it’s slow af, hard , even when you’re not feeling progress or that getting better, you are

As they said every sec of this journey is doing you good even if u don’t feel it.

Take it easy, relax , you got this
You’re the Man :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya bro we will do it together :grinning::grinning:. Because that was only me that made 33 days in past so why
not I can make 3 years . Yes I can do that and I will do that .

1 Like

Yes bro I gave my 500 percent but note that I didn’t gave 1000% but this time I will.:smiley::smiley:

Yes bro I want to get free forever .

But why I say 3 years I can’t tell you bro because the reason for saying 3 years is closest to my heart . But in future if you will eager to know , I tell you the reason.

And one thing I want to say is that…I really liked this question of yours bro.

Oh my God!!! Oh my God!!!
How did you know that ???

Bro how came you know
that ???

Yes bro that’s truth .

But there is a huge story behind that​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Bro it’s not the same.

God only knows that I will marry or will never be married .

Because there is only one girl in this universe with whom I want to be married.

So bro it’s not the same as yours.

I don’t know why I started talking
About this shitttt :sob::sob::sob:(marriage)

Why God made me involved in love with somebody​:sob::sob::sob:

I hate every thing and I am mad and half heartbroken. I think I am not made for love but only to get heart and always be a hart broken.

I am a loser​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

But I will never give up and I will
Try my best to achieve my goals.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.