How to send gifts from India to other countries?

Well, I searched few places on internet. But since money is involved here, I want two bits of advice from this community too.

I want to send a gift to someone on new year’s Eve. The concerned person is from other country. I am from India. Any my budget is quite low. Around 2-3k inr.

Please suggest the best way to send gift that can be bought+delivered in a low budget.

2 Likes

What type of gift you want to send ?

If you want to send money to someone outside India, paypal is a great way.

You may gift him Amazon gift card or

Use Amazon website ( amazon.com ) to order the gift ( product ) you want to give him as a gift.

Remember to use the American version of Amazon for America

Australian version of Amazon for Australia.

Or gift him an Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Giftcard

1 Like

Flowers/chocolates/letters/cards

Not sure if amazon will have less delivery price.

1 Like

I am intrigued. Who gives flowers or Chocolates as a gift ? Can’t they buy themselves ?

Is he or she a cousin brother or sister or niece or nephew ?

Or girlfriend ?

Man, I want to send it as a gesture. Gifts are not to show off, it displays the sentiments.

1 Like

Ok Good. :+1:

20 character.

1 Like

use courier services like dhl/fedex etc or some other reputated courier services in your area that ship abroad.

3 Likes

What about purchasing and delivering both online?

1 Like

If u want to purchase any product outside of your country u can use Amazon if Amazon available in your destination country.
Or purchase from their local e-commerce & with the details of your receiver paying with visa/MasterCard / paypal etc.

3 Likes

Have not you sent the gift yet ?

Please ask all this in Quora if you are not sure how to send gift to foreign countries. I guess rewirecompanion is not a right or suitable place to get answer of questions like this

Ask in quora

2 Likes

I think you are right.

1 Like

I’m not from India so I asked ChatGPT.
Here’s what it said:

“One popular online platform for sending gifts in India is Ferns N Petals. They offer a variety of gift options, including flowers, chocolates, and personalized cards. Keep in mind that specific product availability and delivery charges may vary based on the recipient’s location within India. Checking their website for the latest offerings and prices would be a good way to explore suitable options within your budget.”

2 Likes

I really never heard of Fern and Petals honestly. :rofl::rofl:

@Binocular

1 Like

I got it yesterday but now when I read their reviews, it seems a pretty bad option. Many reviews told about bad service and quality of material purchased.

2 Likes

Well, I tried…:person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Make one more friend from that country give them money and ask to buy from local store the gift and send to that address however in this case that person should be trustworthy

4 Likes

He gives you a cheat code :joy:
@prince_king

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.