How to restart my sex life

My sex life with my fiance is trash. I mean we do not have sex. Problem is that i just cant make first move. I feel like freezed near her. Everyday i wake up okey we gonna have sex today and then nothing happend cuz i just sit near her thinking about it without any trying. Interesting is that she doing the same. She is telling me that we should have more sex but infact she do not do nothing also. How to jump over my barrier? Same happend to me with gf before this one. Lack of sex and she broke up with me at the end.she Also cheated on me. I can fap 3-4 Times in one day but i cant have sex with love of my life. Thats insane

1 Like

That’s the Real Problem man !!
If you are constantly watching ■■■■ then firstly STOP IT not reduce it but completely STOP IT.
I think your main problem is that you constantly think all day that you are gonna have sex and bam!! Nothing happens. Don’t think all day that you are gonna have sex.
Just give her love in any way like Cuddling, etc. Rest you better know than me about your girl. :raised_hands:

1 Like

I started my jurney already. 3 days streak. I know its only begining. But better than nothing.

Thanks for the advice

1 Like

You are literally one of the greatest looser I have been,you have gf but still you were into PMO
Stitty thing

U are right. I have everything what i need and i am throwing it out from the window

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.