How to refrain from jerking of in shower?

how to keep strong and calm during shower? i mean, that’s difficult to nofap during shower(sorry for bad english)

3 Likes

One solution is to take cold showers instead of warm ones. During that cold shower, you won’t have any thoughts about masturbation, trust me.

4 Likes

Yes you are right but if the weather is hot in their area then they need to put Ice in water for a serious cold shower.

3 Likes

In that case, if cold showers are not possible, it will be necessary to exercise discipline and restraint. Don’t masturbate in the shower because you made a commitment to stop doing it, and that commitment doesn’t end when you’re naked and alone.

3 Likes

I never masturbates in the shower :shower: I go to clean myself in shower .

1 Like

You could also set a time limit on your shower. Or plan what you are going to do ahead of showering.
I’m gonna do a 10 min shower.

1. Put shampoo in hair
  2. Wash the rest of my body
  3. Rinse my hair
  4. Rinse body.
  5. Turn off water
  6. Get out

If you must, do all of this under cold water. That way you’ll be just executing the steps as fast as possible without doing anything else because they water is cold and you’re going to want out of there.

Just mentally prepare yourself to only shower before getting undressed and going into the bathroom. Just do what you gotta do so your mind is focused on taking a shower and nothing else.

4 Likes

10 minutes of shower that’s pretty fast :new_moon_with_face: I take 1 hour for a bath . :moyai:

3 Likes

Lol so you’re one of those people who uses up all the hot water!

3 Likes

No I take only 20 litre water for bath .

1 Like

Oh bath ok. Baths are quite nice and relaxing. Especially after your sore for working out

2 Likes

No I am not following any workout I am just sleeping all the day :roll_eyes:.But I will follow workout whenever I got time my exams is going on.

That’s the best advice @xray

1 Like

Don’t wanna catch a cold in this winter tho the cold is almost gone in India.

Still I use normal water.

Take it as a challenge like you have to come out of the shower within 10-12 minutes or asap, just clean that part and use your hands mainly on your body to clean the dirt and when you get urges after cleaning yourself, grab the towel and get out of the bathroom!

If that doesn’t work , here’s an abstract way , put an alarm before you go to shower and set someone’s scream or moan and other noises… as your alarm sound , put that phone in the living room , if you won’t get out on time then boom ! This might help !

1 Like

Bro is calling for urges :skull_and_crossbones:

You guys touch your little brother while bathing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.