How to reduce or totally stop Wet dreams?

Hi ! Everyone I’m facing strange problem with me during this no fap journey. I observed that I’ve wet dreams more than normal and because of this i feel like I’m loosing my energy. Please guys help me how can i reduce this shit…
No fap streak days : 96 Days
Total wet dreams during this period : 11

I noticed one more thing is that whenever i think about my future life and partner i end up with a wet dream in that period.

3 Likes

Wet dreams are a blessing in disguise.

Fapping is a problem not a wetdream.

To prevent you going mad or disease… wet dreams ejaculate your lust outside your body.

It doesnt shock your CNS like fapping/sex.

Drink some milk & take cow ghee after a wet dream.

After some years… wet dreams will stop. I guarantee that.

@Resurrection i hope it will be so. But you don’t think that it’s more than enough.

1 Like

You need to do the secual transmutation, then you will stop having nightfalls. The sexual transmutation happens by itself when you have a routine and meditate every day.
You also need to stop thinking on girls, because it will lead you to have erotic dreams.

2 Likes

4 wet dreams in a month is normal.

1 Like

But if you are trying to do semen retention than 4 in a month are too much. I have a friend who never masturbated he says that he has too much control that he has one wet dreams in 45 to 50 days sometimes 60 days. So it’s possible.

2 Likes