How to reduce excess heat in the body ( pitta dosh)

Hii guys !!
Please help me in this topic
Which food will avoid to reduce excess heat in the body ?
Which food will consume in diet to reduce excess heat in the body ?

1 Like

Stay hydrated.
Do exercises. ( I know you do that very well)

want to reduce inflammation eat

1.) fatty fishes.
2.) Chia seeds.
3.) Avocados.
4.) Broccoli.
5.) Spinach.
6.) Tomatoes
7.) Fruits.

This will reduce enough heat. I am also suffering from Vata dosh.

Inflammation in brain and nervous disorders is created by vata dosh.

I hope it helps.:heart:

1 Like

@StealthChopperinbond Thank you so much brother :heart::heart:
Milk reduce heat or not ?

But sometimes l feel heat in my body. I don’t know why​:question::question::question::question:

Drink 4 litres water…then 2 times cold shower… and bro don’t take eggs. your problem solved. Sis @sakshi11

1 Like

@sakshi11 you have problems like acidity , pimples , more sweat ,etc this is due to Pitta dosh or excess heat .
You have to control that by doing some changes in diet .

@tiger thank you brother :heart:
I avoid eating eggs from tomorrow

1 Like

When l was too excited or anxiety l feel. Like heat :fire::fire: generated in my body

2 Likes

Bhai kuch din ki bat he ,:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:jab 200 din hojayega tab continue kardoge :wink:egg tumhara fav he kya :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

1 Like

@_TIGER haa bhaii :joy: I eat eggs alot because I want to make my body like good bodybuilder :sweat_smile::smile:

1 Like

You are a mind builder now :joy: you are a king because you know how to control your body and mind simultaneously. We should feel proud that you are indian…and doing great…
Always remember you are doing…very good work.dont look back…and encourage others to success in no fap…

1 Like

@sakshi11 you don’t have Pitta dosh , only do meditation regularly it decrease anxiety and that extra heat .
Or if you feel you have excess heat then follow that. Changes mentioned by @StealthChopperinbond and @_TIGER in a above reply .
Consume some cool foods like fruits and greeny leafy vegetables more in diet and a avoid eggs and meat

3 Likes

@_TIGER thank you so much bhaii :heart:
Your words are so motivational and Yes Indians are not an ordinary persons ,they can do any thing if they think about it :muscle::fire:

1 Like

Well. Milk and milk products increases heat. But if you take milk only in an adequate amount.:heart:

3 Likes

It is the inner curiosity and the positive power of your soul. I have also feeled it many times, a Hot energy accumulates in the navel, the point of energy is known as Solar pelux chakra. If you have a control on that chakra you will always gain positive energy.

1 Like

Bro eat Curd rice. Search it on google. I have eaten it a lot of times. It is a good dish which can control inflammation and prevents Bowel problems too.

Learn kayakapla yoga and practice it daily for 10 minutes… It thickens your semen and also takes your semen(lifeforms energy) to upper chakras of your body which leads to higher brain function,creativity etc…, If your semen is thick there is a lesser possibility to nightfall and also you can give birth to better child,higher sperm count etc…, But yes you have to be conscious in diet too.

2 Likes

Breathing exercises will also help to reduce heat… Try to switch to plant based diet.

1 Like