How to overcome the FLATLINE PERIOD

When asking for advice, the more information you can provide about the problem, the better the community can assist you. The following questions could give you some ideas, which information you could provide.

Also consider using the search-bar since many questions have already been answered.

• How long have you been trying nofap
    25 days
  • Did something change during this time, which is relevant for your current problem
    Yes initially the things were too much in control but now it seems that I lost my superpowers
  • What is the problem you need help with?
    How to overcome FLATLINE
  • In which situations does the problem occur?
  • What did you already try?
    Nothing yet
1 Like

THIS IS TEMPORARY.
That being said let’s take a closer look at the “flat line” situation.
Flat line makes all of my emotions numb which results in losing energy and motivaton also I am easily triggered in this period with increasing anger and nervousness.
But, think about it as a path for more productive, happy life, speaking to my parents and friends and distracting myself with reading and gaming helped me to go through thay period, day by day you will notice that your feelings are coming back and they are sgronger than ever.
You can take advantage of the numbness and try to look at your life from the emotionless prespective, this will help you to see which silly decisions you have taken based on a moment urge, that’s it and I hope you will come out of it asap.
Good Luck.