How to keep my mind busy to not relapse?

Hello, I have been holding succesfuly for 7 days now, and I think it is because I have some uneasiness about work and a friend, so my mind is kept busy with thoughts about that since I am overthinking it, and that probably helped me to not relapse. But I fear that once those two things get settled, I will start to fail again, since it usualy happens when I get a bit lazy, bored, and my mind is not occupied. I am usualy relapsing less when I worry about something and I keep overthinking it that it keeeps my mind busy, but I don’t want to worry all the time just to stop myself from relapsing…
What do you think is the best thing to focus on?

2 Likes

I like to think about my future. On short and on long term. Next weeks schedule, next months, how to achieve my goals, what tasks I have to do, which friend should I meet… Or what can I fix/clean around the house.

And I also enjoy reading books about self-improvement and christianity.

Oh, and I do side projects beside university. Currently I’m working on a video which summerizes our 5 years together with my study group.

2 Likes

Thank you, you have some good ideas that might work. I will try them :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes