How to get rid of wet dream or at least minimize it?

Hello guys
I’m on 25 days streak and last night I had wet dream, although I didn’t have any sexual dream. Last week also I had wet dream,it seems I’m having one wet dream every week following the pattern. I’m feeling a bit exhausted today,wet dream sucks. It drains out the motivation to get out for running and doing meditation.
Is there any ways to minimize it ? Note that these days I am very strict to myself,I don’t edge,I don’t look at woman like the way I used to. I’m now regretting how hellish my thoughts were,I was jerking off watching somebody’s else wife. It’s so bad thing

I wanna change really. I know I’m a good person from my heart. If I can quit this bad addiction,I can truly become a true human being

Thanks brother

3 Likes

Stop thinking about pmo, lustfully about girls, and everything related to this addiction all together. Eat healthy food. Be disciplined and stop being concerned about wet dreams.
You have been pmo-ing everyday for months or years and when you suddenly stop it, it is totally natural nocturnal emission happens.
If you keep concerning about it it’ll happen more frequently. Just leave it at that.
Live your life. Be celibate. Be disciplined. Its frequency will reduce semen will be transmutted.
But its a process that may take years. Be patient; convert 100% of your focus from lust to your purpose. Sexual energy has the power of atomic energy. If it can be used to create a new life like a God, it can also be used to become the God of your own life.

6 Likes

Thanks brother
But these days I don’t think about girls, neither I see any erotic content. I have uninstalled Instagram and Facebook

Sometimes not always I need a feeling to have a female companionship, that’s all.

1 Like

Don’t peek… Thank me later

1 Like

That probably means you still think avout PMO, try to almost forget you even had this addiction, don’t think about it too much and most importantly don’t fantasize.
Unpopular opinion: it should count as a relapse because ut doesn’t come by itself but by dirty and lusty toughts if not by actually peeking.

Also it may help not to sleep on your belly because uhhhh just imagine the situation, for every movement you’ll get a bit excited. I don’t want to explain the details xD

How not to think about PMO?
Don’t be desperate, know that you can do it just like everyone, it’s all about willpower so litterally all you have to do is to want it.
What I mean is not that it’s easy to quit but that if you want it and are determined you can and will do it.
In other words :penguin: just smile and wav- I mean smile and go on! :D⠀

1 Like

I didn’t peek anything sexual. I don’t know how it happened

1 Like

I dunno about others. But heres my experience with nightfalls

• Day 15 - involuntary nightfall - I had been fantasizing
  • Day 30-45 - I had 1/2 nightfalls in this period - I had rewired my brain and was starting to get more aware (the reasons) of nightfall - I worked on what the reasons were. It was again fantasizing
  • Day 45-60 - Im in control of my nightfalls too now. My brain now knows if im thinking about sexual thoughts, its not real. Im probably asleep I think. So just before it happens, I wake up.
  • Day 75-100 - Had one nightfall and thanks to my ex. She had called and triggered me.

So Yes, you can control your nightfalls by practicing to not peek and strengthen your nofap while you are awake. So when any sexual thought comes, you should know “This isn’t me, I must wake up”

3 Likes

Some time nightfall happens due to excess heat in body, so take light meal at night. Avoid eating nonveg and spicy food.

1 Like

Night fall will gradually decrease. Not all of a sudden. Practice purity. Practice positivity. There was time when i was experiencing night fall almost everyday i.e. 22times plus in 30 days and sometimes even day fall. Now Iam at day 36, and i had 5 night falls ( although still high) but i hope it will decrease in due course of time. So, don’t worry. It will decrease when you stop pmo in actions and thoughts.

1 Like

5 nightfall in 36 days are OK
Yes u r right, it’s gonna take a while ,after all I was addicted to masturbation for 11 years to be precise,and when I suddenly break the habit,the body is going to take some time to reset itself. Hoping that this will soon gonna stop

How do you control thought whilst sleeping? I don’t think of sexual things nowadays but to be honest,last day,my maternal aunty came to meet us. She loved me like a baby and she hugged me so tightly. After so long,I got a female touch,for a moment,I was a bit triggered but I knew she is my relative,so immediately broke the sexual tension that was building

May be because of that,it caused night fall yesterday

Now, for New Me it is not ok. Iam trying to reduce nightfall as lowest as possible.

When you started doing nofap,did u experience frequent nocturnal emissions ? Like 1-2 times per week??

Before joining this App…i had broken my 50 days streak…I did not know about concepts of flatline…chaser effect then…So I relapsed 8 times on my 50 th day. During that time I had 20 nightfalls within 50 days. After joining this forum, till today , till 36 days i have 5 nightfalls. So, clearly the frequency is decreasing.
After a week, I will be adding PRANAYAMA and COLD SHOWERS in my routine too. After that, I think I will be able to reduce nightfall to 0-1 in 30 days.

1 Like

Man when you are referring “relapsed” do u mean actually masturbating?? 8 times a day is lot dude !!
I never got to a point where I was in a position to jerk off thrice a day?

Yes. 8 time masturbation with ejaculations​:sob::sob:
These 18 years had been hell. I have seen the hell. My body has become so weak that i cannot take cold showers and cannot hold breath for some time (for pranayama).

2 Likes

Ohh man !! Don’t worry try pushing yourself in the path of nofap.
What’s your age right now?

1 Like

In every neurons of my brain there was ■■■■ and sex only. Thats why, i became gay and bisexual for 6 months…I do not know what made me to do that. But for sure, i can say that pmo induced so many unnatural sexual behaviour in me. But now it is enough. So iam starting a new brilliant life.

2 Likes

Iam 28 …what’s your age?

Did you think or got worried about Nightfall during the day time or while sleeping before it happened?

Because I am facing the same issue and I think these thoughts are mostly triggering it’s cause for my system…

1 Like