How to date a supermodel

I know it will sound fake or exaggerated, I don’t care. But how to actually not fumble when talking to a supermodel who says she likes your personality.

I should actually focus on studying but i am not letting this one fumble.

4 Likes

Question no 1 : where did you get a supermodel?
Question no 2 : Why would you think a supermodel would like an average guy in rewire?
Question no 3 : are you financially that strong to afford a supermodel?
Question no 4 : What colour is your Bugatti?
Question no 5 : are you serious for dating or just one night stand?
Question no 6 : are you manly enough to give her the pleasures she wants?

5 Likes

I know her

No

I get it, I’m actually gonna fumble ig. Nevermind, whatever happens, I need to work on myself cus opportunity don’t ask if you are ready, it just bangs your door, and if you get late opening, it leaves. I feel it now.

2 Likes

Wrong question asked in a wrong forum :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::thinking:

This is not a dating and relationship consulting site. :joy:

Sorry @Purity11 but it’s a truth.

I would like to tell you that ask the same question in Quora or in any forum of relationship consulting sites.

Thanks

5 Likes

Get to know her better. If you know her better you will know if she thinks highly of herself or not that will give you the signal.

Next, if you want a relationship, you need to bear her expenses. If you can’t she will leave very soon because beautiful girls know the line is big and has no end (the line of boys).

But if she really cares that much about personality and less about money you got a chance to improve yourself and later buy her shit too.

4 Likes

What is shit ?

20 characters

1 Like

Here it means carrying her expenses.

In general terms

(PS: I regret searching shit in image section of google.)

4 Likes

Kya fayda get to know her bolke last mein ladki log yahi bolti hai " you are just a friend"
To phir armaan ka jo lagta hai woh Hiroshima se bhi compare nahi kar sakte.

Waise bhi what colour is our Bugatti?

4 Likes

I am an English Teacher. I never heard of such ornamental (advanced ) use of shit other than faeces :joy::sweat_smile:

I even searched Google for its contextual meaning.

Thanks for informing me. Maybe it’s a new meaning even not in Google.

Shit’s meaning was ‘useless’ till now other than ‘faeces’

2 Likes

I fumbled. So fumbled that I was going to faint. I don’t know, i should work on myself. Some girls are way too ahead of my league, way way too ahead.

3 Likes

Did you go on to propose her? What did she say?

1 Like

Wait for 10 yrs you can make them your slave, ageing is their kryptonite.

1 Like

I started a normal conversation but it didn’t last long.

2 Likes

I see man. Atleast you tried.
Btw, somehow I got that chemical girl’s number but F bro, I think I will get friendzoned.

3 Likes

No man, she is too good both personality wise, and in appearance. I don’t have a chance and i dont want her to be slave.

2 Likes

Woahhh lets goo, how did you get it :joy:

Friendships turned relationship are the best, just saying. :wink:

2 Likes

Because of your financial issues?
Then it’s better to find a better girl who can be with you in your grind given you can bear her basic expenses.

3 Likes

No man, looks too. I look like Chashme wala bandar in front of her :skull: (I let that baddie slide, my bad)

1 Like

There was a APTITUDE group of our university. But only admins can accept approval but admins are from a coaching institute and they thought it’s not an issue if an electrical guy joins into a chemical branch group.

Some mfs will be thinking which motherfucker just joined :moyai:

2 Likes

My thoughts to date a supermodel was actually superficial so it doesn’t reall matter. (Aadat ho gyi hai)

Got the number, although from a group. Still, You actually have a chance (If you want) but our yesterday conversation is also a point to be taken, you said it’s a waste of time. But you also seem excited :joy:

3 Likes