How pmo addiction destroyed me [my story]

I have never shared how PMO ADDICTION destroyed me. I am not sleepy at all, so let me share it now.

This topic is divided into 5 parts. They are:

• ABOUT ME
  • BEFORE PMO ADDICTION
  • AFTER PMO ADDICTION
  • WHAT CHANGED ME
  • WHAT I FEEL TOWARDS SEX DOCTORS

• ABOUT ME

My name is NarutoKun. I am a 21 year old boy. I never took drugs or smoked. I tried beer twice just to feel the “kick”. I really was a person without any addictions until I found out about PMO.

• BEFORE PMO ADDICTION

I was an energetic, happy and confident child in my childhood days who didn’t fear anyone and could talk and open up to anyone without any hesitation. I even didn’t care what others think about me. I was so pure and innocent and even didn’t know what PMO was. Those days were so amazing and awesome and I sometimes wish if I could time travel time, I would go to those childhood days.

Because I enjoyed

1. Outdoor games.
  2. Playing with friends.
  3. Cool multiplayer games with friends.
  4. No tension of anything.
  5. Always happy.
  6. Enjoying real life.
  7. Going to trips with family.
  8. Family love, cuddles, warmth and togetherness.
  9. No responsibilities.
  10. No tension of studying.
  11. Opening up and talking to anyone.
  12. Didn’t give a fuck about what people think.
  • AFTER PMO ADDICTION

I think I started watching ■■■■ when I was 14 or 15 years. I was not an addict at all. I used to watch ■■■■ 1 time in a month. But I never fapped. But the real addiction started after grade 10. After grade 10, I started watching ■■■■ again. Started watching it on ■■■■■■■ which was on 2015 or 2016 and during that time ■■■■■■■ was accessible without a VPN as it was not blocked during that time.

I joined high-school and soon I fapped for the 1st time in my life and semen came out like packed milkshake. I couldn’t believe the amount of semen which came out. Soon I started fapping 2 times daily. Because of that my performance started to deteriorate slowly. But since my high-school was strict and my high-school principal taught us computer subject I passed with 69% I think. I passed only because of the high-school strictness they gave the students. Because the principal had the strictness of Hitler, I studied hard and with fear.

But everything went downhill when I reached college. Started playing PUBG and fapping 3 times daily. 1 before going to college, 1 after coming home and 1 before sleeping. I performed poorly in my studies and I started getting backlogs. But the worst and the most dangerous turn took place when corona came and lockdown started. Due to lockdown my college took online classes for 7 months. That was the most dangerous turn. Do you know what happened during the online classes time?

Because classes were online, my mobile gaming and fapping addiction became intense and extreme.
Below was my routine during lockdown.

1. Wake up at 7:00 am.
  2. Brush teeth and pee.
  3. FAP
  4. Attend morning session till 9:10 AM.
  5. FAP
  6. Attend classes. Sometimes I played PUBG with class on low volume or on mute and got kicked out many times and sometimes, parents had to call teacher.
  7. Online class ends at 12:30 PM.
  8. FAP
  9. Eat lunch within 10 minutes and play PUBG till 4:00 PM.
  10. FAP
  11. Put mobile on charge and watch hentai or anime in laptop.
  12. Start playing PUBG at 6:00 PM while lying to parents by telling I am going to study.
  13. FAP before PUBG
  14. Stop PUBG at 9:00 PM
  15. FAP
  16. Eat dinner.
  17. Watch movie/serial with family.
  18. FAP
  19. Either sleep or sacrifice sleep over PUBG.

From above you itself can sense how dangerous addict I was. Daily minimum times of fapping was 7 times.

Due to these, I faced the following problems:

1. Extreme fatigue all day.
  2. No enjoyment in anything.
  3. Everyday was a boring day.
  4. Playing PUBG for 10-12 hours everyday.
  5. Always checking out women & their bodies.
  6. Confidence lost.
  7. Lost the habit of studying.
  8. Extreme poor concentration.
  9. Forgetting things too much.
  10. Didn’t want to go outside.

You can sense how intense my addiction is, right?

Everyday I fapped 7 times and 10 hours of PUBG everyday. Due to not doing homework or studying, teachers started complaining to my parents but I still kept on playing for 10 hours. Some days, I didn’t sleep just for reaching ace or conqueror rank in PUBG.

There were days where I didn’t sleep for 1 day. Sometimes I only slept 6 hours for 2 days and I played around 16+ hours. Some days I slept 10 hours and PUBG 12 hours.

One day I was so bored even PUBG didn’t entertain me and I fapped 13 times, which was the highest. The day I fapped 13 times, I faced the following problems for 2 days:

1. Penis was extremely red and visible.
  2. Pain in penis while urinating.
  3. Extreme pain in my penis.
  4. Sleeping whole day.
  5. Severe headaches.
  6. Extreme frustration and anger.
  7. No interest in going outside.
  8. Extreme tiredness.
  9. Unable to sleep properly due to penis pain.
  10. Dumb and not able to think the whole day.

Each day my bathroom smelled like rotten eggs. My sister and I sleep in my room while my parents sleep in their room. So each night mom came to the room to kiss sister goodnight and whenever she came, she always says to me “Like usual, why does your room stink?”.

• WHAT CHANGED ME

I was really helpless without any idea of how to stop this. So I decided to watch some you-tube videos on how to stop PMO. While surfing I found out about NO-FAP. At first, I thought this was some scam or fake challenge. After that video, another NO-FAP video came. Soon, I understood this was some serious stuff.

Soon I did complete research about NO-FAP. Soon, I came to know that this was the ticket to my problems. Because the side effects made me realize that the stuff I was doing was extreme
danger and bad news.

• WHAT I FEEL TOWARDS SEX DOCTORS

I realized “How cruel the world is”. I felt like beating the shit out of doctors who told me fapping is normal and healthy. Each article written by doctor said the following:

1. Fapping is normal.
  2. Fapping is healthy.
  3. Fapping reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
  4. Fapping is your body’s need. There is no harm in fapping.
  5. Fapping increases your sperm quality and quantity.

Bullshit, total fucked up shit. These doctors do NO-FAP and they are promoting fapping. I don’t know the correct reason but maybe these doctors are getting paid to say fapping is healthy or maybe simply spamming fake news. We all know how a single fap makes us tired and lazy.

Doctors saying fapping is healthy is like promoting drugs. We know drugs are harmful. Imagine people starting to promote drugs saying it’s healthy, normal and consuming drugs

I have written this post not to brag about myself. I have written it to show how dangerous this addiction can become to some people. If a addict like me could stop doing it, everybody who is trying to give up can definitely do.

I am very happy i found out about NO-PMO and its side effects. Because who knows how my life could have ended if I didn’t came across about this.

Now I am on the mission to do NO-PMO for 7 years.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Wonderfully presented. I hope you achieve a lot of sucess

4 Likes

Yes bro, on the mission to embark it
@BlackMagic123 No bro, I would use air freshener so there was no smell.

4 Likes

Welcome back bro I thought you left.

4 Likes

@andythepro65 Never giving up bro.

4 Likes

Bro my highest is 11, and look today i am on day 106. So inshort its FU*KING POSSIBLE!!!, You can do this.
Remember “To shine like a sun, One must first burn like a sun.”

• A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
6 Likes

@kazim.09 Yes, the quote is true. Overcoming this addiction is possible but challenging and hard

2 Likes

Bro, most doctors say masturbation is healthy because that’s what the medical literature they’ve been taught says. But with experience, they realise it’s no good. And the narrative is slowly changing.

Following is a video from a renowned urologist in Delhi, India. His two cents on Masturbation (watch the video from 00:58 to 2:30)

4 Likes

Woah, thanks for sharing this video. I agree his points and he explained it properly.

2 Likes

your story inspires me, thanks for sharing :pray::rocket:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.