HOW I QUIT PMO FOREVER AND CHANGED MY LIFE TOTALLY (easily and without will-power)

I am coming back to this forum after one year, I guess. I am here just to let you all know that it is easy to quit PMO. Trust me brothers and sisters… I have tried all methods to quit this addiction. You can check all my past posts… and you will understand how hardly I tried and failed hundreds of times… All the methods, accountability… nothing worked. But, I kept on trying… again and again… Then at the end, by the middle of 2022, I quit PMO once and for ever, when I used the right method in the right way. I promise you on the name of God and my mother… brothers and sisters… It was EASY, I didn’t use any will-power, I was happy throughout the process of quitting… I never got even a single URGE TO WATCH P* OR TO MASTURBATE. It was like magic… And now I will tell you… The method was: EASYPEASY BY ALLEN CARR. If I could do it… all of you… without exception can do it as well… You don’t need to use forum… accountability or anything… I promise you on the name of God… that I got totally freed from PMO… I have been a non-user for more than a year now… I haven’t masturbated… I don’t even remember how it felt like…

And the most beautiful thing was, as I got freed from PMO… I got my SELF back as well. I go to gym everyday… I am strong now… Girls are getting attracted easily… I Made 3 short films (in this 1 year- I want to become a filmmaker)… I do yoga daily, I did Vipassana meditation and meditates 1-2 hours daily… EVERYTHING CHANGED… Every single day I am growing… Quitting PMO using easypeasy was the turning point of my life…

I don’t have time to spend in the forum… You can go to amazon and read the comments of people who quit cigarettes, alcohol etc through Allen Carr’s method. Trust me, I tried everything and when I finally used EASYWAY… the addiction went away like magic.

You can do a research on allen carr’s method… You guys shouldn’t suffer with this shitty addiction… Get freed like me. It is the only right method… to save you. I am giving a link to the site of EASYPEASY book here. I came here just to help you… I have so many things going on in life. USE THIS METHOD. IT WILL WORK! 100%. IT WORKED FOR ME 100%. I went from being an extreme addict who used to watch extreme hardcore p* and m* 6-7 times a day to a person who was happy and not having even a single urge to do it. It was like magic, but IT WORKS!

11 Likes

I once read the book and it felt amazing. But I feel like some key concepts in my mind have become rusty overtime. I relapsed a couple of times afterwards. As you mentioned, I wanna revisit the book tomorrow with a clear mind this time. Thanks for reminding and keep inspiring :+1:t2::pray:

5 Likes

congratulation bro @Tagore

3 Likes

Hello bro . Kore naalayallo kanditt. Ik you don’t know me but only thing I know is that you are a Mallu. @_TIGER was desperate for your absence.
I guess he is not present these days

It hard to find a mallu here :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What does it mean in Malayalam ?

3 Likes

It means long time no see.

3 Likes

Reminder for me to revisit and complete this book, this time for Sure.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.