How Hackers block Adult Content on pc

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a handy trick I stumbled upon recently. There’s a great video tutorial that shows you how to block adult content on your PC. It’s a simple way to add an extra layer of protection to your internet browsing process.

While this method can make it harder to come across inappropriate content, it’s important to keep in mind that it’s not a perfect solution. You should also learn to control yourself no matter the situation cause in the end, you don’t need this brainwashing poison for anything.
Even if you don’t access P.orn on pc, I really hope this helps you in anyway.

6 Likes

Better than this is to download the clean browsing client. I installed it, set up protection and then put some long password I forgot. Now I can’t get rid of it :skull: even through admin level trials

3 Likes

When I set up dns for removing ■■■■, or set up any blocker, give all the admin permissions, my mobile takes the admin permissions away from any app after 3 days automatically(except system ones). Do anyone else face this issue?

1 Like

I used covenant eyes, is kind of expensive but is a very complete program to pone and to pc, but sometimes your phone or pc get slow, is because is a sophosticated program

2 Likes

I have never once accessed ■■■■ on my laptop owing to my weird belief :joy:

That I’ll pollute my laptop just like I have polluted my phone with its presence :laughing::laughing:

It definitely works for me though. But I guess if I have extra protection like this it’s not a bad thing anyway.

3 Likes

Don’t know if this is good or not
But I don’t have a pc nor laptop
Only my phone and it’s about to die :smiling_face_with_tear:
Sooner i am gonna be cave man

3 Likes

:joy:Same dude,

I’m broke as hell

3 Likes

Finally someone poor like me :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl:Lol,we should ask for charity fund,so that we could get a good phone atleast

3 Likes