How dont see woman with sex eyes at night?

Guys how do you do to dont see woman with sex desire when you go to night partys o pubs? I mean, they dress with over sexualized clothes , face painted and marking ass and tits, so…it wakes me up sex desire and after i fell fustrated coming back to my house with sex in my mind, how do you manage this? Not going to any party?

I guess this will go away as you stop thinking of them as an object but rather a person to talk to get to know them. It doesn’t have to be about sex all the time. The reason you watch ■■■■ and enjoy is because you look at the women in those videos as an item of having fun or pleasure which us not real at all. The more you think about the brighter things in nofap the more you will be able to see them not as a sex object.
I hope this helps you. Discipline and self control are 2 things which will help you out in this situation and also the more mature you become regarding this topic the more easy it will be to deal wuth urges and cravings.
Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

adityarasam is right. it will get better with time.
I would recommend maybe not to go to these kind of parties for some weeks.

Further down this journey you will see them with different eyes. Either you will see the person behind and you will be able to not see them as an object
or you will see the damage our over sexualized world is doing to us.
Why are people dressing like that? showing boobs and ass? Because they learned that they have to be attractive in order to be liked. Every advertisement tells em this. You look good -> you get what you want. And you will feel sorry for them

3 Likes

“Why are people dressing like that? showing boobs and ass? Because they learned that they have to be attractive in order to be liked”
That is truth , nice point, hard to learn to see woman like a person, when she herself is dressing like that.But is truth also that they are victims. All this is a trap!

1 Like