How do i stop fapping every time it's past midnight?

I really need help, i feel hopeless everytime that I relapse, please, help me.

1 Like

Sleep early…simple solution but that’s the truth

4 Likes

I think that the answer is pretty simple, you wrote it in the title yourself.

Enough Sleep is one of the most important habits you must do rather to prevent a relapse after midnight or reduce the quantity of relapses.

Dr. Kelly Mc Gonigal, author of the book [The Willpower Instinct] said in a Google interview and an interview on CBC Radio about willpower: “Getting enough sleep is the most effective habit of increasing willpower.”

Dr. William Dement, who defined sleep cycles, has spent more than 40 years in sleep research and is considered a world leader in sleep sciences. He began his book on sleep by describing the amazing chemical processes that occur in your body at sunset because that’s when the body realizes it’s time to sleep.

Go to sleep and go to it early,

All professional athletes who want a full recovery spend as much sleep as possible

After this long life that Dr. William spent in the study of sleep, what time does the doctor go to sleep?

At 9:00 P.M at the latest

Staying up late is considered “foolishness.” If you are serious about maintaining your health and physical nutrition, you should be serious about “sleeping early". “Sleep early if you want to be strong-willed.”

I hope I was able to help you buddy and always remember, if you ever need help we will always be here. We are a big family after all

6 Likes

It’s all on your mind and it’s urges. To stop this is not time. I sleep at 4 or 5 am depending on times i sleep at 3 am or 2 am, and I have no urges or little.

It’s all because is in your head get it out. Think about that you can never give up.

Think of the popular quote never give up.

But most importantly when you are getting those urges think about the popular bruce lee quote:

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

If I never heard this quote I wouldn’t been in day 13. It tells you to embrace the pain to fight it and never give up on it. Just like water does.

Be water my friend.

5 Likes

Whoa, i Didn’t knew that i would get answers this fast.
I tried getting to my bed at 10pm and sleep at 11pm, makes sense since I wake up at 7am for school and atleast have 7-8 hours of sleep.
But my family is used to celebrations and events leading to being awake more than until midnight.
Thanks for all of your tips, I will try to get in bed early, even if I don’t feel like going to sleep.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.