How can I stop thinking about sex completely?

So, here are answers to some questions which I was suggested to answer while creating this post.

• How long have you been trying nofap?
    About 2 years. But since I have joined this site, I guess it’s around 11-12 days.
  • Did something change during this time, which is relevant for your current problem?
    First things changed for better, then for worse and thats why I’m here.
  • What is the problem you need help with?
    To stop thinking about sex, to stop feeling attracted to anyone, to stop having the feelings of desire and lust, to clean my brain and refresh it so that it can focus on improvement.
  • In which situations does the problem occur?
    All situations, nothing specific.
  • What did you already try?
    No fap, exercises, praying, sleeping, trying to study or watching tv or talking to someone or doing anything else to keep me distracted.

No, nothing really seems like it works. I don’t know whom to blame either, the world we live in today is so highly sexualized that you can’t escape it. And my brain, ahh, it can get tempted from silliest of things. So, I’ve been trying no fap and I begin to get sexual thoughts from anywhere, like watching tv and just seeing a good looking woman who is fully dressed gets me tempted, reading a newspaper and seeing some model in advertisement can get me tempted, even the remnants of some dreams and as silly as it may sound, but even seeing barbie doll (or something like that) tempts me to do it.

Its really tough. I have been having floods of massive urges most of the times throughout the day for few days now, but I’ve been holding on somehow. But Idk how long can I , since it doesn’t seem like a sustainable practice for long.

Therefore , I am here to seek help and request anyone who is or has gone through this problem and got/is getting out of it successfully, to kindly tell me how have you done this and how can I do it? How can I overcome all of this and start focussing more on self improvement?
Thanks for reading and more thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

1 Like

Sri krisna has a solution for you! Jai sri krisna! :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Thanks bro @nofapstar123. Initially, I was going to write that to quote a person who had 16,001 wives and even many more lovers and mistresses in order to help a 24yo kissless,touchless,talkless,contactless virgin male won’t be a good idea ; but after seeing the video I have found some peace even if for a small time. Thanks.

3 Likes

Read easypeasy book once bro. Just 100 pages

1 Like

It’s impossible to stop thinking about sex​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. But you can divert the mind when you got any negative thoughts…

3 Likes

I am 100% agree with @nofapstar123 .you should read srimad Bhagvad Geeta…BELEIVE ME …YOU WILL STOP WATCHING ■■■■…YOU DONT NEED ANY BOOKS TO READ…YOU DONT NEED TO READ EASYPEASY BOOK YOU DONT NEED WILL POWER…YOU NEED to beleive in my thoughts that is " read srimad Bhagvad Geeta" this changed my life …if you are watching ■■■■ and reading srimad Bhagavad Geeta …then do it continuosly …don’t think about result that I am reading the book but there is no result…after somedays you will see…the time spending on ■■■■ will reduce suddenly…you will think it’s very easy to stop this addiction …why I am telling this to you ??? If I have any experience ??yeahhh…
Listen I don’t know the meaning of that books chapter…but I am reading it daily before sleeping…

I WATCHED ■■■■ LAST TIME DEC 9 2019 …NOWW 1 YEAR IS GOING TO COMPLETE… …WITHOUT THINKING I AM READING CONTINUOUSLY…I AM ADDICTED TO MASTERBATION :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ONLY…BUT AVERAGE STREAK IS 15 DAYS…BUT I WWILL STOP THIS CLEARLY…
THE KING OF THOUGHTS “LORD SRI KRISHNA”.
@Tagore @Martial_Beast @selfconqurer @PrDr @strongwillpower @drago @neo_150 @Kaizen I can’t see my brothers are struggling with this addiction .
Let’s read bro please…:fire::fire:

6 Likes

Look guys, I am going to have some time alone away from everybody and everything. Probably that’ll help. I have been praying almost daily, but its not helping these days too. I am not a very social person and because of my colony becoming crowded in past few months, I’ve become more anxious and distracted. Probably, I should lock myself in my room for next few days away from all the digital devices and all the people.

3 Likes

That is actually a really good idea.
I’ve done this a couple times and this gives a lot of clarity on the mind. Learning to be without distractions and only there with the mind.
I would say: Do it!

2 Likes

Shut digital devices, and study bro(lock and study)(in less busy hours you can read in library too)
There is no need to disconnect people, because talking with people helps bro in many ways. Trust me. Try to be relaxed. Noone going to kill you, they all are people like us with tons of problems :joy:. If you lock yourself alone the stress gonna increase a lot. Even if you are anxious, try to find reasons to connect, never ever disconnect even for one day in this situation. People did nothing to you, no need to feel anxious also. Try to control your emotions by changing thoughts and actions.
If its harsh, sorry.

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying bro, but probably you can’t understand this problem that I have. I’m not very fond of people in general, I have extremely high inhibition, I’m extremely introverted and shy as well… So whenever there are people around me, I feel very anxious and look for the places to run away and find solace. It works differently for everybody. I lack many basic social skills as well. Its very hard for me to go out, meet people, talk to them, etc etc… Everyone is born different bro.
Apart from that, as I’ve assured you before, I’ll look for libraries and other ways to get my studies rocking again.

1 Like