How can I deal with sadness, emptiness and loneliness

I have no friends and, because of my feelings, I waste my whole day using my phone.
In consequece, I releapse every two days, and it makes me feel even worse, even though I feel like I have to do it.

2 Likes

Dude first of all calm down, everyone has to undergo through the stage in which you are, just find something you are passionate about doing obviously something which improves you and do that , day after day.
Throw your phone out of your reach for some days, if you believe in the innate power vested in you by God, there is nothing we can’t do.
Just control for some days, it’ll be all good later and you’ll thank yourself then!!
All the best

1 Like

You can use "keep me out " it’s an app

1 Like

Well for the sadness you need to change what you’re focusing on. for The Emptiness you need to develop more passion for some activity. for the loneliness go to your areas Craigslist page to find people with the same interests as you.

1 Like

I know it’s hard when those emotions come rushing back to you and you just turn to the 1 thing that your brain thought would help you. Unfortunately, this is not and we feel awful after.Sadly , this became a habit and breaking a habit is a very hard one.

Perhaps try something that is not normal in your routine. Or try something that you like or think of a skill you want to develop. Or try the suggestion of our fellow brothers.

This is a hard fight, you are not alone the community is here so that we can help each other.

3 Likes