Hi! l'm an old member of this group

Off topic. Why feeling are unstureated ldk why?? Sometimes you feel High emotions u feel like a cry :cry: . Why feelings hurts sometimes . When you listen heartbreak song make you cry :sob: lot and eyes fill with full of tears. My life going well but sometimes feeling make you emotional you feel like cry lot . Why people seeking for love ? Any one give me a advice on this topic :pray:

2 Likes

Woah your the first one to mention this, When I had a long good streak I too felt really emotional, even seeing a child made me feel so darn good and i was overwhelmed, I remember watching a movie which was sad and I truly felt the emotions and cried to it. That was the first time i cried watching something lol.

My theory is that when we are into pmo our brains are constantly bombarded with dopamine that we donโ€™t feel emotions i mean we do but not to THAT LEVEL. Also I was alot more caring and respectful, I think maybe our brains go back to default settings so we feel like this IDK but it was amazing like that. Even checking out women felt wrong and there was a respect for them even tho Iโ€™m a certified misogynist.

6 Likes

Ur problem is totally related to loss of someone loved
Feel the pain,learn from it and grow,
Dont pollute ur precious experience by irrelevant advices

3 Likes

Addiction makes you numb. Nothing brings joy in your life unless you keep doing the old thing. Brain fog doesnโ€™t let you experience the vibrant aspects of life.

Quitting lets you rewire your brain, it restores the old โ€œyouโ€. The feelings, which are ordinary for most people are something new for addicted, because they have become forgotten.

6 Likes

Why are you a misogynist? :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.