Hey there fellow nofappers

So hey everyone, as a part of introduction I’d first like to share my current stats.
I have current nofap streak of 5 days and highest streak recording somewhat one or two months.
I had joined rewire community some days back when I decided to get rid of my habit (yk what habit). I am here to find the real me once again. I want to be the best version of myself on which my future version will be proud of.

I aim to be such a person that when I look back at myself from time hence, I won’t feel ashamed.
I’ll be sharing my daily diary here as a track of efforts and results and hope you all will accept me as a community member.:bowing_man:t2:

Once,again it’s your mate and another no fapper No_Fap_999 with the will of 999.:sparkles:

5 Likes

What kind of statement is that, of course we will.
Welcome to the community bro :handshake:

4 Likes

Thanks again🙇🏻 Let’s heal together.

3 Likes

damn , so you visited my diary first day and experienced all that :joy:

1 Like

Yeah poor guy @No_Fap_999
He must have gotten wrong impression of the forum

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear: damn it
@No_Fap_999 my diary and this forum is never like that bro , read the old chats or be consistent to see how helpful it is . Forget all those , that was me being more raged and silly

1 Like

Don’t worry @No_Fap_999 this forum is less than other community here boys and girls both live in peace. Don’t worry you will never get such community before. You can date other girls here as well i mean you can try such thing

3 Likes

Bruh :joy: this isn’t a dating site. I know you are making this joke because there are no girls around. But that’s not the case, there are atleast a few girls who are member of this community.

4 Likes

No no giving motivation to @No_Fap_999 so he can make female companion as well what’s wrong in trying
Bande ka ghar bas jaayega tumko Khushi nahi hoga?

2 Likes

I would like a female companion or friend

1 Like

We got some misconception here but it’s fine it doesn’t matter. It’ll eventually get better.

And this forum is quite appreciable.

Atleast not for this🙂

3 Likes

It’s not a bar man find it yourself

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.