Hey Guys, I just broke my Streaks of 112 days, Now I'm starting This journey once again and this time I won't relapse this sooner. My Journey to 113 days will inspire you, Please read

Hey! I have just started my journey of celibacy/no fap, actually it’s not the first time , I had made 112 days streak before this and I broke it on 113 and 114 day. Since this is a fresh start for me I’ll give my 100% to carry it till I get married.

Talking about my experience with 112 days of celibacy/no fap it was pretty great at the starting and was super easy to continue for the rest of my life but as the days pass it became more and more difficult but it was worth doing , I felt it easy at the starting also because I was doing regular pranayam of atleast 30mins in the morning and 20-30 mins of meditation 2hours after my dinner and in between I focused on my studies this schedule helped me a lot to rewire the mind and body , Difficulty only arises when I stop doing this routine after I practiced it for 20-40 days , I felt more aroused after my 50th (around 50th to 60th) day and at this point of time even if I see any intimate photo (by mistake) I gotta get night fall that day , initially I got nightfall not much on frequent basis I.e. it takes around 20-25 days but after 40-50 days later in my journey I received nightfalls once in every week which was not good at all , I started doing many things in order to stop night falls for an instance I didn’t got any benefits but until my 80 days of streak after that my night fall problem decreased but urges were still on its peek till the day I relapsed it didn’t felt good at all , as I realized that I relapsed I thought is was the end I got demotivated and relapsed on the other day too but after that I sorta realize that this absolutely is not the end of this journey of celibacy then I took an oath to myself that next time I shall not relapse atleast till any of those conditions are fulfilled .

Benefits

During my streak I received divine benefits like as:-

My Confidence boosted up .
I stayed more focused.
I became more productive these days.
Dopamine level detoxified.
Hormonal balance.
Physical strength.
Face glow.
Hair became thicker.
Immunity improved.
lower and upper back pain vanished.
Became mentally tough.
Energy level increased.
Communication skills have improved.
Flow state achievement in every work I did in spite of studies.
Moreover, I got full control of my thoughts.

Now I’m starting This journey once again and this time I won’t relapse this sooner.

10 Likes

If you could blame the number 1 reason for your relapse what was it?Ive only reached 54 days my whole life for 15 years i want learn what struggles i may face in the future

2 Likes

Well, I have always practice semen retention when having s*x with my girlfriend, but yesterday, I relapse.

If you are on day 54, then you are a champion, nothing can stop you again.

2 Likes

Oh so you relapsed with a female partner.Your one of the lucky ones then, Im not mad at that, good stuff :muscle:

No im on day 12 i reached 54 days when i did have a girlfriend about 3 years ago.Closest i been to that was about 46 days.Been a long hard battle for me my friend. But its good to hear you have a partner and seem happy with your efforts and motivated for more. :heart: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Thank you, keep going, it all good

2 Likes

@mayorRP
I am pretty sure you will come back stronger Rich Paw!

2 Likes

Sure, I will.
No fap is healthy.

I wish I could make it at least 100 days too.
My longest streak since using the app and breaking the addiction was 16 days. I really want to leave behind this forever

You did well, it’s good to hear that you can experience so many good things

3 Likes

Don’t count the days, go about your normal life, and you will achieve it

2 Likes

My longest nofap streak is two weeks. You last 112 without ejaculating INTO someone, and not AT ■■■■.

Although your journey starts again, you are truly an inspiration

I know starting is gonna be hard again, but if you’re invincible to ■■■■, then you’re already 3/4 there. You got this, I’m cheering for you. And when I want to relapse, I’ll think of that legendary 112 days.

2 Likes

Yes, it was a big challenge and I am proud I made it that far, today is day 1 of starting afresh.

Just be focus , and you will surpass your 2weeks mark

2 Likes

Very nice. Learn from your mistakes and start little by little day by day until you reach those 112 days again and with it the benefits. Be busy with your life and try not being idle so the thoughts about relapsing won’t get through. My longest streak was 114 days so it’s kinda similar.

2 Likes

Oh bro, I wish I could reach your level. Well I am climbing the ladder slowly.
Great to hear that bro

2 Likes

You can do it too seeker bro :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t count my days, this app counts.
But I have a diary, that diary I write my days.
But nowadays I don’t write

2 Likes

Yea, if we beat the 100 days mark, we can go further in next trial

Thank you, I am in day 1 now, so I am looking up to you

1 Like

That is good. Keep going

1 Like

Wow, stay strong bro. :boom:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.