Here are some of the benefits of semen retention i have experienced

I have seen many people try and fail at Semen Retention. Some do it to gain women, some do it for the ‘glow’ and others practice it to change their lives.

If you are doing Semen Retention to gain something other than a life change then your chances of success are slim to nil.

To succeed at practicing Semen Retention, you will need a lot of mental fortitude and strength in order to over-come your urges and stay on track. So, if you are doing it to gain women then there is a lot to ‘lose’ in order to gain more dating prospects.

If you are truly doing Semen Retention to change your life then the best to you and I hope you succeed. This is a life changing experience.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF SEMEN RETENTION I HAVE EXPERIENCED:

1. Your confidence will improve, your self image will be high and thus your eye contact will be that of an alpha

2. Your skin (the glow) and health will improve because of what you have done to stay on track on your S.R. journey

3. Success can be had, not in the material sense but success in having contentment and satisfaction

4. Your attitude towards life will undergo a complete 180

5. You will be indifferent to things that were previously distractions

6. Having the courage to face difficult and scary situations

7. Have full thought clarity, a sharper mind and the ability to manage tough situations

8. You will be full of life energy (and be very energetic)

9. Bad habits are null since if you have made it this far those typically fall to the wayside

10. You will be more creative

11. You will be human enough to acknowledge mistakes and handle the consequences of your actions

12. The words confused and lazy will become alien to you

13. You will be a gravitational pull for others due to your positive energy

14. Women will no longer be your vice but will be seen as human beings

15. Men will be seen as friends rather than competition

16. You will be able to build friendships where you thought you previously could not

17. You will be able to adjust to situations instantaneously

18. You will be funny without even knowing that you are funny

19. Your body language will change

20. Your way with words will change – better eloquence

HERE ARE THE MORE ABSTRACT CONSEQUENCES OF SEMEN RETENTION:

1. I am able to manifest many things, sometimes even daily on a micro level.

2. A lot of synchronicity happens in my life

3. I am able to transmute my energy

4. I vibrate in synchronicity with many other people hence I am a gravitational for them

5. You will be overflowing with energy that can be absorbed by others

7 Likes

Thanks for the motivation ,great post for many of us to look up to and wish to reach :100: :100:

3 Likes

You are welcome, Just keep going

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.