Help please guys

I’M not understand anything here :disappointed:
Can any one help me pls.

2 Likes

Hi @tom_park .
Firstly, Rewire companion is a community formed by people who strive to improve themselves, majorly those, who want to quit corn addiction.

As you are new here so let’s begin from the starting

This is the streak counter, mostly used to count the days you are free from any of your addiction. We here majorly use It to count our days free from ■■■■.

This is the MY COMPANION PAGE where you can add your friends using sharing code. They can follow you and you can follow them. By following each other you are able to see each other’s current streak.

This is the FORUM PAGE
Here you will see different topics. The topics are categorised into various types. Most of them are challenges that are played between the players. The challenges range from study, meditation, nofap, workouts and other self improvement habits.
You will also find diaries as topic in the forum where people record their journey to a better life. You can read and interact with their diary and the person by replying to their diary.

How to find sharing code??
. Sharing code is a unique code assigned to you
You will find sharing code in my companion section.

Also you can copy others sharing code and add them to your companion list

You can create your own diary to journal also!

5 Likes

At Sunday will be a year since I saw me and my experience with this bad situation, and during this year I did not benefit from anything, and I feel lost.And I haven’t told anyone for a year, and I’ve never consulted anyone, but Kelly’s rash now I feel like I want to get rid of this bad habit and that I want to end this soon because I feel ashamed.

Very very happy for your help thanks :heart:

2 Likes

My pleasure brother :grinning:

2 Likes

You’re the embodiment of “A friend in need is a friend indeed”.

4 Likes

I just helped today. You all do this everyday especially those who are admins of the challenges, they do the work of God everyday just for us. So, i thought let me lessen this burden for them. Thanks though, the compliment felt good to heart @kazim.09

3 Likes

Good luck, bro! You can do this! Work on it! Gl, bro! Motivate yourself! Motivate others! Apply! You’ve got to do this! Gl, bro!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.