Help me with wet dream

I am on day 30. I happy with the achievement but I am having wet dream since last two days and it really irritates me.

Don’t worry man . U can do it

I think that is not a problem, just a natural proces of the body to keep sexual glands working. I would not count it as a fail, what happened in dreams stay in dreams. Keep on, you on the right way.

2 Likes

Wet dream has nothing to do with nofap.Just do some meditation and you will feel better.Frequency of having wet dream decreases in the course of time.Dont worry about it now.
I had wet dreams on my day 25 and 27 of nofap.I got confused and thought it would be better to fap when I am conscious rather than in a bloody dream and I relapsed on day 28.Dont be me.Just keep going .Wet dreams mean nothing and you should not give up.

1 Like

You don’t need to worry about wet-dreams. They are just a part of your reboot. I can rather say that wet-dreams are the proof that your body is healing. You’re getting more healthier. It may vary with different people. Some people get wet - dreams once every week. Some even get wet-dreams only once in a month.

1 Like