Hello there! Looking for a community

Sharing code - wa77gj

Current streak - 0 days
Age - 32
Gender - M
Location - Colombia

Hey guys. I’m new in the app and the forums. For several years noe I’ve been having the idea that i don’t feel i have a healthy relationship to sex specially in relation to online content and mast******.

A few weeks ago i finished a relationship that was very important for me and after reflecting i realized how p**** was a fundamental cause of the end of it and it is a painfull reality that i have to face. I would like to take control of my life again. I’m realizing more and more that this behavior is having a negative effect on my body and my mind and that in general i feel like this has been very detrimental for my mental health. Is been over 15 years now since i started and i know is difficult to stop buti. Have to now. Since is not healthy.

I feel alone in this struggle and would like to have some friends that i can trust and talk to so i don’t feel so alone in this struggle.

Thank you guys.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community brother
My sharing code : ojj02m
All the very best on your journey

1 Like

Thank you. I hope i can make it happpen.

2 Likes

You took the first step. But this road is full of difficult paths. Tread carefully

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.