Hello brothers!

Hello everyone, believe it or not this is my 3rd account on this forum. (I lost the passwords to the other two accounts.) However this is the account I feel the most in tune with. Im a 21[M] who has been struggling with PMO since 5th grade. Yes that’s 11 years. However, I refuse to let this go on any further! When many people see me they dont think i have this type of problem. On the surface im a young man in college, im employed, i have a girlfriend, and overall i seem like I have everything together. But deep down i know im hiding this darkness, this addiction, this disease. I know many are fighting the same disease, so please feel free to reach out or say hello, so we can battle our demons together!

6 Likes

Hey man, welcome again! how you doing?

1 Like

Im doing good! Im excited to start this personal growth journey and meet new people. Im hoping that im able to keep the motivation and not fall victim to temptation again

2 Likes

Go ahead. Keep giving out regular updates and thoughts while also interacting on other threads. I would say, try out some challenges , you’ll feel real competitiveness bubbling in you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.