Height Increase

I know this is an offtopic discussion but just curious to know if anyone has increased height after 18😬

2 Likes

Well I’m 17 and I’m 6’1 and dont want more height :joy::joy:… I think height grows till 18 only :thinking:

4 Likes

Wow. Give me some height :joy::joy: I am 19 and 5’4 :):

1 Like

I think u should play basketball , and should hang from bars to increase height

2 Likes

Yaa trying everything. Hope it works. Not much expectations though. If it works then fine, if not then will just accept and be grateful for what I have :smiley:

2 Likes

Dude, depending on your genes, your height should increase upto the ages of 22—25 years old. My advice would be to do weight bearing exercises as your spine and your legs as well as your hips have yet to grow, try to focus on those exercises that increase pressure at the above mentioned sites

1 Like

My genes is not too good bro :sweat_smile:. My parents are under 5’4 . Still will try what u said. Thank you :fire:

1 Like

Bro, most probably you’re done growing. I know this will make your heart break but thats how it is for majority of people. Most men stop growing between 15-18 yrs. eg, I stopped growing when I was 15-16. Height growth after that is very unlikely except for exceptional cases. Probably some artificial assistance like some height growth pills, some exercises directed towards epiphyseal opening can help. But don’t have any expectations with that bro, it may work or may not. Your parents are short and since you have already grown past them, its unlikely that your height will grow now, given that it hasn’t increased in last 6 months. If you still feel too much conscious about it and want it at any cost, then you may want to go a very painful surgery of leg lengthening, but then you need lots of money, strength and willpower to go through that and then to bear that you won’t be able to walk for 1 month after surgery.
Just forget about this bro and focus on other areas which will make you more attractive. Things like knowledge, money, physique , status etc…

2 Likes

Yes bro. I have accepted myself completely.

2 Likes

Don’t be sad bro. Its a small world. And we are all just a dust in the wind. A mere height difference of few inches can’t make one bigger and the other smaller. This materialistic human society is going to learn this hard way.

5 Likes

Yes absolutely true. Thanks for your concern bro :heart:

2 Likes

Sadly no :slight_smile: But don’t be reactive, rather proactive and focus on things you can improve. Your posture, knowledge, … Keep improving yourself on a daily basis.
I wish you all the best.
stay sharp

1 Like

Thank you so much bro. I wish you the same :heart: