He who overcomes [C.O.G Aspirant 0:---:365]

I am 18 year old ug student in some deep sorrow and despair right now joined this forum 5 years ago through ups and downs I stayed calm with my life but this year from this day 11/01/2024 I am going to become a children of God and reclaim myself from Satan’s hand
May lord Jesus Christ give me strength and wisdom all through this valley of death.

Amen

7 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark:… Check in

I am gonna be included as children of God
Praise the lord

3 Likes

Galatians 5:16-18. “This I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.”

4 Likes

I have learnt my lesson if I can’t save others unless I am recovered and healed
First I need to focus on healing myself then others
It’s the priority to save yourself before saving others

5 Likes

Are you okay brother?

2 Likes

Apparently I am ok but deep inside dead
Well after every night of darkness comes the brightness of the day
I am going to be what I have said before and that is a children of God
Thanks for asking mate

2 Likes

I’m always there for you brother, if you’ll feel down just tag me and we’ll have some fun conversation. :muscle: :fire:

2 Likes

If you have read the post “cursed to see the reality” than you would have known about my dark past
No problem time keeps moving so we have to maintain the pace.

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t know what the post is all about but I really wish we all come out of darkness and see the bright side of our life.

2 Likes

For that to happen we have to keep moving till we reach the end of this darkness making it out alive to the brightness of the day

2 Likes

Good to hear from you.

2 Likes

Romans 5:3-5 ESV / 119 helpful votes

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

2 Likes

I regret for giving in to my bodily desires
If I had held it back even for a minute I could have kept this year clean
It is easy to ruin but hard to build and make it clean.
No matter what I am gonna overcome
By God’s grace and strength

2 Likes

2 Likes

What is the reason of deep sorrow?

2 Likes

Regardless of fighting this addiction I try to be kind and open to others but it won’t reach to them if they stay closed.
As I am crossing the 18 age mark I am trying to be a good and genuine person unlike the old me who was more aggressive,raging,brutal,cold blooded, to whom girls were valueless a waste of time, who discriminated people on basis of gender.
Now I am starting to treat them equally like brother and sister but all the pain which still resides in the core makes it difficult to do so
I know I am incapable but I will try to become kinder and merciful because God’s heart resides in peace and kindness.

1 Like

It’s because I made promises and couldn’t keep it up. Ended up hurting myself and my bro
Making pledge and goals which were unrealistic and ingenuine and insincere to the point I lost respect for myself and fear of God
It’s been 4 days so far only regret comes to mind whenever I see myself and others

2 Likes

Day 4 check in :white_check_mark:
On my way to become he who overcomes
By the grace of God and the hustle of life

1 Like