Having trouble sleeping

Hello guys! :wave:
I’m 16 almost 17 next month, And I’m now trying the NoFap for greater good but my problem is that my body just got used to me fapping every night before i sleep (to make me sleepy) and now i can’t sleep… Do you guys have any tips?, I’d already tried ASMR, Tea etc. To no avail… :joy:

2 Likes

Leave your sleep in the hands of God.
No one can die from insomania. Its the worry which causes the problem.
Sometimes we sleep for 2-3 hrs but we dont remember it.

Recently i had quited my sleeping pills. Now, i sleep with ease. I leave my all worries to god. This Thinking has worked for me.

Leave everything in his hands. Let the healing begun.

5 Likes

ASMR = Relapse.
So dont watch it.

2 Likes

A way I make my self go to sleep is smelling minted baby powder while also drinking water. It may sound weird but it always work for me. You could also try working out hard before going to bed so you feel tired and make sure to pee before bed to lower urges.

2 Likes

Before I was at the end of your post I was just going to say ASMR LOL or try chill music. I do that a lot. But honestly when I first started this journey I could barely sleep either. After a week your body naturally is so exhausted you will start sleeping. I know that seems horrible but the body will learn to adapt. A set sleeping schedule helps as well. And a routine before you go to bed… do something that relaxes you

2 Likes