Have real sex with a woman who wants you!

I’ve had real good sex with my wife today. And what came to strongly after that is : What a silly, just this, silly thing to see ■■■■ and masturbate! Have sex with a woman you want and want you is totally different! It’s not just “better”. It’s a good thing. And it will definitely keep you away from ■■■■, this thing that is bad in almost all aspects. At least it works for me.:blush:

2 Likes

Uhh
Most of the guys are unmarried virgins here.
This doesn’t work for them.
Not to mention this post can be triggering for some.
Just my opinion.

10 Likes

Id say unmarried virgins are better off than this guy, atleast they have the chance to change and better themselves before they meet that person. This guy has a wife and is still on here with a corn addiction probably ruining his marriage right in front of his eyes.

1 Like

As an unmarried virgin (who also lost the girl he loved to a marriage) I agree.

Abstinence is much worse when you are married.

I had no intention of demeaning the guy. He’s improving himself and breaking out of addiction. And if he does use real sex as a substitute to PMO, nothing is wrong since he is married anyway.

But for others like me who want to preserve their semen and use it to enhance the mental and physical abilities this can’t be the case.

Precisely why I said it. It is hard to find married men on this forum. Because a large population is trying to get girls using nofap (well that’s how it starts for a large amount of folks anyway, but mindset changes when they make progress)

So this discussion seems a bit out of context here, but technically it shouldn’t be because everyone is trying to do nofap anyway.

So yes, I’d apologize for my remarks to @mudar if it made you feel bad or left out but I’m not backing down from my stance that

it doesn’t work for the majority of people in here. Not to mention it can be triggering as well. Some folks might also feel jealousy. Other than that, admins can decide what do.

I have nothing personal against this.

6 Likes

This was me 100% now i just want to be the best man i can and be unbreakable to follow my purpose.

Dont think anyone on this site should feel bad for any advice or rebuttal’s as long as we are all here to help and provide input on anyone’s situation to benefit this generation of men who are struggling.Both you and poster actually have good points just depends where you are in life on your journey
Just stay away from masturbating and p0rn end of story

6 Likes

I’ve said : It works for ME. And maybe to others ones. And I haven’t said to have sex only with your wife. With a girlfriend, too…With a girl who wants you . And who you want. As has been normal and good since humanity is humanity.
I have no idea of any statistic of the “kind” of men here.
I’ve met guys married and with a girlfriend here. And I think that remember them or put in discussion that real sex is good and watch ■■■■ is at least a thing to forget is a thing to help them.
Just to write this here is good to me. To never forget from now!

2 Likes

you don’t need statistics to know what’s the majority of men here. Just saying

Ok, then. I’ve wrote this for the married and the ones that have a girlfriend. The ones that I have met and that ■■■■ addiction is a problem still. The ones that have support from his partners too .
I apologize if eventually it’s a trigger for anyone but I can’t leave to help this ones and myself.

2 Likes

The sexual life with my wife is getting better slowly, really slowly, but it is making me have my best “streak” of my life :blush:

1 Like

Have a small problem with ur solution.
WOMEN

2 Likes

It’s not a “solution”. It’s just my case, my life. And It’s not a “miracle”. We both have sexual problems because of our previous relationships…
We are solving it with the help of a psychologist. And of course our desire to be together, our love.

And I’m 46 y.o…Only I know how it was hard to me to find an woman…

2 Likes

To you all who have a woman. Sometimes the sex will not be so good, as have been with my wife last night. Sometimes the intervals between sex wil be to long to you as have been to me. But not get frustrated. It’s normal. It’s the real life. Don’t turn to ■■■■ to try to compensate it. It’s a great illusion. IT that will frustrated you. Don’t forget it.

3 Likes

I had for years this problem too. The only solution when I was younger is was to go parties and the like. But when I’ve got older appeared the relationship apps. I’ve met my marvelous second wife on one of these. The best is the one woned by Match.com Latam. Here in my country the name is "par perfeito ".
I know it’s a hard journey, especially if you have no experience, but it will have women out there without experience too or willing to receive you with kindness.
I know it takes a lot (A LOT!) of bravery to start. But it tooks a lot of bravery to live at all…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.