Has your body grown tighter and more compact?

Guys I have had lose muscles for long because of fap. Now I hear your muscles also grow stronger with nofap. Can anybody let me know how much time would it take to regain a normal muscle strength.

The longer you are on nofap, your strength comes back, since your body is not getting rid of your semen, then it will absorb to the muscle tissues, but! You must be on nofap eat well and excersice daily.

3 Likes

Thx bro. doing 84 days at this moment

I don’t think your semen can be absorbed to become muscle. I think it’s because we don’t waste our energy on masturbating and feeling guilty, then it makes you feeling more confident and powerful. Maybe it’s a placebo, but nevertheless it’s a good thing if it makes you feel stronger.

2 Likes

It is myth, There is no connection between Body muscles and nofap, If you want to grow muscles join gym and workout.

3 Likes

There is but it’s not semen but testosterone. The guy hormone basically increases and you can look up it’s effects on Google. One of the effects is building muscles but yea you do need to workout along as well, it’s not going to grow by itself.

2 Likes

I am not really asking if that happens so. It is happening with me. I just wished to ask if the story is the same with other m8s here or not. Obviously going to gym would get muscles but here I am talking about the natural state of body with or without nofap.