Has someone spelled me black magic?

Hey Guys !
I am getting constant fear that a dog biting me or snake bite. This is happening for 1 to 2 months.
I don’t know what is happening.

Sounds more like anxiety or specific fears than Black magic :joy: , to be honest.

Start meditating regularly. You will feel more balanced and less stressed.

3 Likes

In reality, there is nothing like black magic. And Living beings having have different kinds of fears, it’s pretty much normal. You can collect more information regarding it, and journaling will help you in finding why you think in a particular way.

1 Like

Tell me are you dead yet ?

Conquer and rise boy

1 Like

I thought @BlackMagic123 is back

6 Likes

Yeah, I also thought that’s the case given I saw him few weeks ago at pretty much top of the cheers leaderboard.

1 Like

Let me tell you a recent incident of few days ago.
I was in my room studying, I got a bit of light from the opposite building (from 6th or 7th floor) and I was on 5th floor.

Suddenly a fear rose that a bullet will Peirce my neck and I would be dead within seconds. I looked carefully to the building opposite to me, was searching for any hint of sniper.

Couldn’t find any still for few minutes I had fear that I will get killed then I snapped back to reality. I think it is something to do with our old thoughts sometimes.

It was one time affair. If it’s recurrent for you, consult a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

20 Characters

2 Likes

I was taking Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 2022 July and August.

1 Like

This thread doesn’t mean for our respected @BlackMagic123

I was guessing that some of you might think so. That’s why I wrote this now.

1 Like

You are wrong, brother. Black magic is a real thing :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

What have you felt ? Someone ever spelled you?

1 Like

Seriously, you haven’t heard any cases of black magic. No one spelled me, but in India, you can hear about this type of cases.

1 Like

Bhai sirf Bengali believe karte hei black magic mei.

1 Like

Yeah I did kinda same :joy::joy:
I actually thought that there’s some new fight starting between amitro and blackmagic, kisi ne galti se amitro ko blackmagic bula dia aur voh gussa ho gya

6 Likes

I am indian. I only guess. I don’t see any real cases of black magic. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl:

I am guessing that someone spelled me !

1 Like

No bro
:rofl::rofl:

Maybe title is wrong and should be replaced.

1 Like

No it’s fine. Once I read your first post in this thread I realised that I interpreted the title wrongly.

I have two words for you - rajrishi nandy

2 Likes

It might be your fear. Fear of betrayal, fear of enemies. I would not say it might be black magic but negative energy. As you are an Indian you will ways to get rid of it.

1 Like