Happy New Year from New Zealand

Always good to be the first ones to be in the New Year. Lol I’m from the future. Anyways hope 2022 will bring it’s own challenges and rewards and hopefully a lot of happy good memories. Stay AWESOME Everybody

7 Likes

Happy new year bro, we still have 5hrs and 40 minutes till new year, you arrre from the future :joy:.
Let’s rock this year

2 Likes

Shall I tell you what happens to you in the future Bhaha :rofl:

1 Like

In next 5 hours I’ll study for sometime, have dinner with family, talk to some friends, wish happy new year to some and go to sleep :joy:. I already know how it will go

1 Like

NOPE. you become a scientist and find the cure for the Corona virus before 2022 and everyone is happy then u celebrate lol :laughing: if only

4 Likes

Oh my my, I aspire to be a scientist at Indian space research organization, hearing the words “you become a scientist” From someone who is from the future meant a lot really :joy:

3 Likes

I mean what can I say the future never lies lol. All jokes aside stay STRONG and clean for 2022

3 Likes

@Mitchy is living in 2022🙃

3 Likes

Yeah lol l feel special hehe

2 Likes

I will bro, you too :muscle:

2 Likes

Happy new year bro…
Stay clean for 365 days and after it

3 Likes

And that goes with everyone - stay STRONG. If anyone needs me dm me as all my dms are confidential and non judgmental. I like to support and listen and work together. Happy New Year people

2 Likes

It’s time to stay clean forever unless l get married then that’s a different story but in the meantime abstaining for a stronger mind and body

3 Likes

New Zealand is a wonderful country. Perhaps I’ll live in it someday.

2 Likes

Well if you @rewireproject or anyone comes to New Zealand you are free to meet up with me over some tea or coffee and a chat hehe

1 Like

Oh, thank you! It would be awesome!

2 Likes

Well u know what to do dm me when u get there and I will set up a little activity- chill and chat at a Cafe to then ten pin bowling and if u like video games then that too hahaha

1 Like

Happy New Year Brother!!! What’s 2022 look like so far?! Lol Hopefully pmo free for the whole year!!!

1 Like

Lol hold your horses eager brother I just started the year haha but I see in my fortune ball that everyone conquers this addiction THE END lol

1 Like

AMEN!!! It is finished!!!

2 Likes