Handstand challenge

Handstand diary.
I wanted to do this for a long.Now I feel like I can achieve this.That’s why I did this.

1 Like

I did hold frogstand pose barely for 3-4 seconds.
I am happy with this as yesterday I was not even able to have this pose.

1 Like

Today I did hold frogstand for 8-9 secs.Was not consistent with the hold when done in more no of sets.But good.That’s how it happen.Slow and steady.

2 Likes

I did hold the frogstand for 12 seconds.
Truly saying I am not enjoying it much.
But that’s only because I am not seeing any chance of getting handstand from this.
But to again recalling to myself that’s not gonna be for a while.

Did hold the frogstand for 10 secs.
Got bunked from my daily challenge as I was to participate in an internship program where I passed the written phase and failed in the group discussion.
Public speaking is a weak point for me,but it was not so hard.40 out of 69 got selected in which I did not.
I got afraid as It was the first time.
But I have get this.Don’t know how but have to.

Just listen to good music while handstand and you will last for more than 30 seconds. I can do it for 45 seconds.

1 Like

Happy to see that u joined this group and
I am really a beginner,just on the frogstand and going for handstand.

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

I did frogstand for 20 secs.And the good song helped me.Yesterday it was 25 secs.

Posting late,but I was practicing this daily.
I can now hold for 35-40 seconds regularly.I have learnt that for practising,Timer is preferable and stopwatch is good for evaluating.
Timer helped as I set the timer little longer than I want to achieve.That made me to achieve the desired goal.
I Tried the music strategy,but it didn’t helped me much.Maybe, it’s me.
I didn’t tried music with earphones as they are damaged now.Maybe they would help.

1 Like