Habits Accountability ( Attention Please! )

Sharing code - l5vkf5
Age - 16
Gender - M
Location - India

:wave: Hello Sisters & Brothers,
I recently found a Habits Accountability app named Snap Habit. It’s totally free. In this app, we can create a group for a certain Habit & can check our’s & our friend’s progres by a clear chart. This app motivate us to follow more habits by creating a group for each Habit. And also we can send messages and Motivating pictures related to a certain Habit to friends.

Home page looks like:

Certain Habit Page looks like:

My Sharing link in Snap Habit app:
SnapHabit.
(Use this link to add me as your Friend)

I created many Group Habits and I shared their links below.
:round_pushpin:Download Snap Habit app and login (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.gravitech.habit.staging)
:round_pushpin:Add me your Friend
:round_pushpin:Click below links and Join in Group Habits you want.

:placard:Group: Affirmation + Visualization (in :sun_with_face:Morning after Wakeup )
Click SnapHabit to get started.

:placard:Group: Affirmation + Visualization (in🌙Night before Sleep )
Click
SnapHabit to get started.

:placard:Group: :eagle:Early Eagles(You should wakeup @3/4/5 am as your wish)

:placard:Group::droplet:Water After Wakeup(You should drink water after wakeup)
Click
SnapHabit to get started.

:placard:Group: :shower:Aquamans (You should take 2 Cold Showers/ day

:placard:Group: :droplet:4 or more litres of water a day

:placard:Group: :brain:Brain Exercises/Games ( You should do Brain Exercises or should play Brain Games for 10min /day)

:placard:Group: :triumph:Full Body Exercise (you can do any type of workouts but atleast for 10min/day)

:placard:Group: :om:Meditation
( There are many types of Meditation but I prefer Meditation with Mantras. Because Mantras can change our way of thinking🤔 and it force us to think Positive.I will do Om Namashivaya Meditation for 16min. Infact recently researchers found that Om is a Sound of Universe

:placard:Group: :drooling_face:Mindful Eaters (Eat without watching TV or talking to someone,atleast in Morning. Simply, you should focus on your food while eating)

:placard:Group: :pray:Prayer

:placard:Group: :sleeping_bed: Sleep (You should fall asleep & wakeup according to your Time Table )

:placard:Group: :woman_in_lotus_position:Yoga( Do yoga for atleast 10min)

Yea guys…very interesting app to develop habits, i am too following habit in snaphabit with @Dr_S_777

1 Like

Hey brothers… I also want to join with you.

1 Like

Nice idea! @Dr_S_777
I would join, but I already have a subscription with Habitica, which is what I use to keep track of habits. You should try that out as well. They have a great community, and the more you do your habits, you get gold to buy armour/pets/mounts to customise your avatar and so on. There is also a nofap guild there. You can find me as Ash_Matt there, if you’re already on Habitica.

1 Like

Brother @Busyman these links are not opening within this app. So, Open Rewirecompanion.com in your Browser and open these links.

1 Like

Ok bro. I will join now

2 Likes

Sure bro👍. I will try that app too.

2 Likes

I tried it but I dont like it personally

2 Likes

Awesome! @Dr_S_777
@Busyman :slight_smile: yeah I guess different people like different formats and apps

2 Likes

Yea brother it’s true.I also tried habitica long ago but I feel compare to habitica, Do it now:RPG and SnapHabit is better.

1 Like

I agree. Different people have different things resonate with them. The main aim is to pursue good habits so go on brothers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man !!! You are lucky really…:pleading_face: I came to know about no fap at 19 age .you are focusing on no fap at 16 …it means you are going to be a 100% successful person…I

4 Likes

Don’t worry bro. Some members don’t know about NoFap till their death.Your age is also just 19. You are also Lucky brother😄.

2 Likes