Guys please help

Guys i am not able to quit this habbit

Please help me

Its been 2 years and i am not able to go more than 3 days

Please help guys

4 Likes

Bro did you saw … no body wants to reply me …:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I am in trouble here and nobody wants to reply me … :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I tried everything but nothing is helping me

I praid to Allah but Allah is not helping me :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Now what can i do :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I am getting distroyed :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Enough!!!

Will you stop asking for help already :rage: You already know what to do

If it’s Motivation that you seek then failure you will get. If it’s Consistency you desire then success is one step away

Just Man up will you! Wake up sleeping beauty and fight! Fight like an animal! Like beast! Like a Lion!!! :fire:

son-goku

You already know what to do

20221007_092657

12 Likes

Hey dude. Don’t worry about this. Everyone has problems. If you wait for someone to help, the problem will drown you.

You have the problem.
The problem is yours.
Then, you be the one who solve the problem.
Others can listen to the problem.
But, you are the only one who can understand the problem and its intensity.
You fight for yourself.

Come on man. You can do this. We are here to support you. The universe is here to support you. Just trust yourself and push yourself. The victory is in your path.

9 Likes

Bro i know what you guys are syaing

You guys are saying right but bro … i also dont want to ask for help but when nothing is helping me then what can i do

Just now i was angry but nothing is helpi g me bro nothing is helping me

Now i have come to situation when i thing about telling my problem to my parents

May be they will take me to a doctor

But i cant tell this to my parents you know

I feel sahame

I feel shame in asking for help now becauce if i ask for help then ratherr than helping me … you guys become angry … bro but its not my fault bro :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

This addiction is taking my life

I am dying here

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I am feeling so much angry that i want to beat my self :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I have aready gone mad by this addiction

My brain is on 0 % right now

You can see that i dont know what i am righting

I am loosing my life

I am losing my goals

I am getting very very very angry right know

Now i dont want to speak any thing

I am fed up

Thank you so much for helping me

I am getting mad

2 Likes

vegeta-smile

So you were a weakling all along, hmf, pathetic

dragon-ball-super-vegeta-versus-jiren

How can you call yourself a Saiyan, a Muslim? You don’t even deserve that name

So your Iman is weak after all, Listen kid, this is a place of pride and Discipline not a toy store of motivation

If you’re not strong, then leave this forum, leave this land of Loyalty to those who deserve it.

If you are a man, if you are a Saiyan, a true Muslim then prove me wrong by your actions

goku-son-goku

5 Likes

You are never alone in this bro.
All your worry and stress are on the surface, what is underneath is someone who craving help and support without conditions.
We are all seeking whether we realise it or not.
Make God your True Home, and trust in Him all the way. We are learning. We can take advice from others from their experience or ideas, but don’t forget nobody knows everything and we are all limited.

God alone is our help and salvation - from one generation to the next.

3 Likes

Today you taught me many lessons

Please teach me more bro . I am not joking

Belive it or not You really taught me many many lessons today

I have a question… should i make a dairy here ??
What will be the benifits i will get if i do that ??

2 Likes

You finally understood what I was aiming for. Not bad :facepunch:t2:

A diary is the best experience you could face on this forum
Once you talk about what you did in your day many people will come from under the ground and help you :joy:
Also, after a while, you could learn from your past experience many lessons and you will avoid making the same mistake in the future :person_climbing:t2:

So what do you say? :trident:

5 Likes

Bro just keep trying dont be sorry for yourself.
Thats the worst feeling anyone can feel.
Just continue fighting.
And maybe consider to change your approach.
Use an % approach.
Example
In February i’ve done 25 relapses. So i was clean 10.71% of the days.
In June i relapsed 20 times. So i was clean 35.48% of the days.
Its a lot of relapses i know.
But i mannaged to decrease the number so its progress.
Progress is slow but quit doesent make it faster.

Tip: to do the mat just do this: days of the month - number of relapses during that month ÷ days of the month × 100 = clean percentage.

Note: if i relapse 2 times on the same day thats 2 relapses. So if relapse more times than the month has days your percentage will be negative.

Ps sorry for my English and please fight and dont be sorry for yourself. You can do it💪🏻

3 Likes

A life without it would be boring you know?

Learn to face it.
Read books.
Clear your mind from all sorts of negativity.
Say no to internet for 21 days.
Hustle hard.

I’m sure one day we’ll make this.

4 Likes

Dude get lost in nature for 5 mins and your brain will start functioning, it wont work until you try

3 Likes

I will love to get lost but the problem is here where i live … there is no nature . Only buildings and buildings are here

2 Likes

Really? You don’t even have a park in your city?

3 Likes

Fuck parks … full of dirty girls without clothes roaming around boys who dont have any goals in there life

I want nature without human beings where i will love to do meditation :heart_eyes: and feel relax in my life

I have downloaded water flowing sounds on my phone so i hear it and meditate

3 Likes

Ok

Post must be at least 20 characters

3 Likes

Bro please keep visiting my diary and please keep correcting me where i am doing a mistake. You all are free to put your suggestions bro :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dear @textmr03

I was thinking that I won’t reply you. But after talking with @Binocular , I thought that I will give you some advice.
Your problem is you want too much. If you want too much you will get nothing. Law of reverse effort. Be free from obsession of asking for help. You may take help from some professionals like Cognitive Behavioural Therapists. I also took help from some therapists. I read book about DBT Therapy in May. I was addicted to PMO in that month. I was engaged in sexting and watching P too much. I had spent 16 hours in a day.

Your problem is you think you can’t do yoga all the time, you can’t learn all the time. If you can watch P all the time, then why not yoga or learning. Do yoga all the time. Practice breathing exercise all the time. Try fasting, try moving outside, try making girl friend or try to make friendship with girls, try to talk to a girl you know. ( It helps truly ). Prepare for UPSC, CGL, CHSL, CAT, learn math, physics, psychology. Have a high aim in life. Watch spiritual tv shows based on Lord Shiva and Vishnu.

If you can watch P , then you can also learn new things instead of P. If you can do M , then you can drink water instead. Completely replace masturbation with water. Urge to fap, drink water. Urge to fap, drink some water, may be 50 ml of water.

You may have some wrong attitude towards women for this reason you are masturbating and watching P every third day.

You may have feelings like it’s impossible to quit PMO.

It’s 100% possible.

Try to avoid following ( 100% avoid ) and Obey some rules

1. Dont use insta, tele, fb
  2. Unfollow or unsubscribe bad youtube channels
  3. Use linkedIn , it’s a good form of social media
  4. Spend time in nature.
  5. Write your feelings in a notebook
  6. Try to drink water as much as possible to stop the feeling of insect inside your chest and stomach which causes urge.
  7. Insect sensation is not an urge, it’s because of wrecked nerve because of masturbation. Your brain interpret this as an urge.
  8. Wear socks to prevent feelings of tingling sensation in your sole or feet.

We are always with you !

Goodluck !

Regards,

@anon30406793

6 Likes

Wow…it’s a very nice idea to use :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

YT could help u in this case, there are amazing great videos

1 Like