Guys I'm leaving the app

Guys I will have to leave this app. @Taher @_inactive could you remove all my posts and my account generally?

This app is amazing and thank you all who supports me. I will be continue my fighting for sure :smiley:

7 Likes

@udaCisie Friend, if you are strong enough now, after nofapping for so much time, it is great to hear.

I feel really happy for you.

Buf leaving this app is not a correct idea as this app doesn’t alone teaches us to nofap, but
living life discipline and it also reminds u all time that u have to nofap for lifetime.

Think about it friend

@Fearless.soul

6 Likes

@udaCisie Bro… You’re one of the most inspiring soul here. My best wishes will be always with you. May God bless you dear and We companions here surely will miss you. Take Care. :handshake::handshake::handshake:

5 Likes

@Fearless.soul This is not this way haha it is not that I’m so strong now… No. I like you all. I like the way this app is running. Someday I will return here. Maybe I will tell you guys how my streak will be great but now this is only 7 days and it is for sure beginning of this journey :smiley:

6 Likes

@MM2020 thank you so much :smiley: I also like you as a companion here, you are positive person

4 Likes

O ok friend. Will see you

2 Likes

@Fearless.soul also take care about yourself bro :smiley:

4 Likes

All the best brother.

World outside is amazing.

Enjoy the life.

Keep learning and keep improving.

Best regards :+1:
JumpingBuddha

5 Likes

My first ever companion… Will miss ya alot. :broken_heart:

3 Likes

I also will be missing all of you, Maybe someday I’ll return here. Thank you all for everything, for every knowledge you share, for every good word :smiley:

5 Likes

Enjoy your life bro…keep hustling…Fly high.

All the best

4 Likes

Will miss you brother @udaCisie
You were a real source of encouragement to me. I don’t know what to say so I won’t say anything. Just wish you the very best and may you succeed in life.
And if you do decide to hop in, we’ll be here, man.
All the best and flame on,
Ash

1 Like

@debellator thank you too, you doing great this time. I’m want you to quit is in this approach bro :smiley:

1 Like

I hope that you will kepp fighting this addiction till the end till you will see yourself proud and real strong , by flexible about your planning .

We will be so passion to know how was your story …
I hope that you will enjoy peace .

1 Like

I’ll miss your words! Keep being fucking serious and you’ll earn everything in your life.

1 Like

good luck! smile and be happy!:grin:

1 Like