Guys, I need help

Hi, there, guys. YouTube in our country is closed for a while. But I can vibe trough Google and Chrome. So, I can download YouTube videos if I have the link.

The think I need is, can you please copy the link of the YouTube videos below? I would really appreciate it. If you do, please be fast, cause sometimes they turn the network off, too.

Bir Zamanlar Çukurova 64. Bölüm
Bir Zamanlar Çukurova 65. Bölüm
( This is a movie my mom watches if you are curious )

Ben Azerbaycandanım. Ben böyle değil de, kopyalanan link isterdim. Yine de teşekkürler, ama lütfen kopyalana bileni göndere bilirsmisin? :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to do it. I hope the internet will return to the norm soon

1 Like

Ok, man. I hope, too.

Sorry if it is too late. Here’s the link https://youtu.be/ddtOYo8X7z8

IDK if this is what you’ve been looking for i can’t understand Turkish. If the internet is still down DM me for any other links.

2 Likes

Thanks, man. You’re awesome. Well, they cut internet out for some days and then worked it again. I don’t know what’s going on. They closed YouTube again and this time, the links doesn’t work either thank you so much for helping.

1 Like

Bro don’t worry if the YouTube links doesn’t work. I can share the downloadable links. Let me know.

1 Like

No need. At least I can listen to music via Chrome. Found a site called Soundcloud, really useful, I recommend it. And I see you are really trying to help. Thank you very much. There’s a war going on between our country and Armenia rn. So the YouTube is not the first place thing I do or should worry and overthink about. They are calling almost every person to war. I wish I was older, so I also can go. But anyways. ( Too much self pity, I know ) I should be grateful to have this app, you all. You all are great.

Oh yeah I’ve been hearing in the news, two countries Armenia and Azerbaijan are at war. Things doesn’t look good what’s going on man. Why aren’t the peace talks started yet. Looks like the war seems to be for a piece of land, Never really understood why war for this reason. Kind of same situation in between India & Pakistan for the region Kashmir. It’s a complete chaos since several decades.

Wars have only resulted in loss of lives. It would be better if the Govt starts negotiating and bring peace. Hope things gets better and I hope you’re safe. Nevertheless I’ll be more than happy to assist you virtually regarding links & stuff.

1 Like

Looks like a stupid question but, are VPN’s ban as well ??. If not you can use VPN for a different location to access restricted content.

1 Like

I’m afraid I can’t say this war is pointless. Karabakh is ours and we want it back, that’s all. I don’t want to insult any armenian in this community or anything.

They say prople who use VPN gets arrested or something. I cannot risk it. And I don’t need much. It actually is better without YouTube, not gonna lie.

2 Likes

Oh yeah makes sense. Be safe. Well yeah you can be productive without YouTube for sure though.

1 Like