Guys all of you please

Guys I request all of you to tell me
Anything that will really work for me to forget this addiction for ever and ever . Guys Iam trying it from feb . Failed more than 80 times . My longest streak was 33 days. I have gone mad . Totally mad . So do anything guys do anything for me . Don’t tell me take bath go walking and this and that . Tell me any thing by your heart that will really really really really really help me guys . Guys I don’t don’t don’t don’t don’t want to be a failure like this for ever. I am a human and I also want to live a happy life . I am fed up . Iam angry .I have gone mad. It’s been so so so so much late and I am still in this pig addiction.

2 Likes

I guess, I will be harsh here. But, the truth is - there are no means, that are helpful for everyone. Ok, accountability partner (or comunity) is, in my opinion. But all other things, might work for one and might not work for other. The secret of success is your DESIRE to quit. It might be that you just don’t want to let it go (be sincere to yourself)… so, I wish you to think about it carefully, think when has it started, how, when you used to use that, what feeling did it cause you back then, when do you come back to it. You have to find WHY are you using it, what “benefits” you get. And then - make a real decision, and stuck to it. No matter how many fails you’re going to experience, no matter how many years you’ll have to fight. We live in a battle field, but it’s ok, we get stronger. Stay calm, good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cut off pp. Lol joke :sweat_smile: if you actually need it, you need serious reason why you need it, and objective that you remind for yourself every day and every time your hand moving to sosig (jezz sorry for English) i’l subscribe you

3 Likes

Totally agree with @Dari U required enough strong will power to stop this addiction, if you don’t have enough Willpower so try to meditation and workout, and keep patience this journey require a lot of patience,and** you need to control on your mind if your mind is not control then life fucked upp**
Well ik you got sexual thought i do have suggested for this whenever this though come take headphones and simple try to focus on song lyrics, and second activity take one newspaper and take any works for ex- i have taken a now i need to find a in all newspaper and cut it by using pencil or anything,
Try to play those game in which your eye and hand use as same time, like badminton, table tanies, volleyball, like that
And never ever demotivate your self man, if you demotivated your self u can’t do, Brain will raise some questions like this not worthy,u need to pmo, to much stress just Clam down stay chill, u u can do itt

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::fire::star2::boom::zap::100::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:
Holy shit! Only a few minutes after waking up and seeing this…

1 Like

You might ask a boon but destiny doesn’t give away what you need in a way you wanted, so that’s why for all the questions you asked only you can answer, as you said walking, cold shower are like all normal moves in game, but to defeat the boss , you gotta need a game changer move, that is the deeper reasons you aren’t able to stop it, this is quite tricky and takes to time to realise that’s why many are you getting Outta if it easily, ofcourse right now I’m too one in that group :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: for now as a help, I’ll tell that sparing time for self is important, in those you should be doing things journalling, self talk, meditation blah blah, guess this helps :relieved::relieved::relieved:

1 Like

I agree and easy peasy just lightens that desire. It not just lightens the desire to quit but it totally makes the person who ever reads and understand it despise PMO.

I suggest you to read it seriously bro @titanium8
You’ve got nothing to lose, just give it a read. There are high chances it will work, but you need to read it seriously, even taking notes is recommended.

I’ve been promoting this book a lot lately because I know it works.

3 Likes

Dont supress your feelings … dont think like no pr. No master"ion …
Just engaged. Your self with new habbits…

1 Like

Ohh :thinking::thinking: though I was showing off by recommending this book I myself was slacking off due to constant relapses and didn’t read it for a while, even lost count of days of my C.S :weary::weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Yep. Best tool to overcome PMO addiction
I recomend too

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.