Gratitude chads 🤝 thankfulness, acceptance and honesty

Under construction yet

WELCOME HOMIES

You must be wondering what is this group, If yes then let me invite you to the Oasis (love) in the middle of the desert ( depression caused by Pmo.

Often times we fail to share what we’re feeling in our moments of weakness and even after the moment is passed, the shame remains and it consumes us which I’m sure is quite distressing and that is the sole reason I’m starting this group. Where people can share their sadness, anxieties, gratitude, love, hope, anger, brotherhood and other such feelings.

PURPOSE OF THIS GROUP

• To share our gratitude towards life and towards our fellow companions
  • Pmo can be a bit taxing and that's why it is necessary to to look for good in the world and within ourselves
  • To emphasize the importance that often time people fail at Pmo is because they couldn't express the thoughts they're feeling in their moment of weakness.

HOW WILL THIS GROUP OPERATE

• Everyone is invited to share their thoughts and their moment of weakness
  • After they have shared their feelings and it's cause. Their name will be put up on the candidates list
  • After every third day they'd have to report wheather they've been able to mange those thoughts better or have they again fallen prey to those same thoughts
  • For every succesful venture through their feelings they'll be awarded +1 point and everytime they fall in the trap of those same feeling 1 point will be deducted
  • Do you have what it takes to be a chad or are you a slave to your feelings, lets find out
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.