Govind-19 diary entries

You’re probably thinking about the Karate Kid movie in 2010. In that Jackie Chan was Mr. Han

There’s also The Karate Kid series in the 1980s as well, where there was Mr. Miyagi

4 Likes

OHHH damn. I had no idea. After googling it, it all makes sense now :joy: :joy:
SO, Cobra Kai is after series of Karate kid originals.
DAAAAAAAAYYUUUM.

4 Likes

I’m surprised that you understood the reference in Cobra Kai without actually watching the actual Karate Kid movies. Season 4 of Cobra Kai was lit BTW. I’m a huuuggeeeee fan! Besides the Jackie Chan Karate kid was a scam. The name is Karate kid but they teach Kung fu. I’m mean who were they trying to fool?

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
Yeee thats true :joy:

3 Likes

Lol @GOVIND-19 at this point you’re basically an irl Michael Scott

4 Likes

That’s literally the best thing anyone has ever said to me! Thanks a lot bro!!!

3 Likes

Workout log

First workout of the year and also as a coach. It was the first day for my best friend whom I’ll be the personal trainer to.

Total body split

Barbell Squats
Warm-up set ×2
3×5(35)

Barbell hip thrusts
Warm-up set×1
3×12(5)

Bodyweight chin ups
3×6

Barbell bench press
Warm up set ×2
3×5(35)

Dumbells farmers carry
3×50 steps(40)

Face pulls
3×12(15)

Full body Stretching 10 mins

5 Likes

Workout log

This shit right here👇

So the other day I was playing football with the bros and I realised that my endurance has decreased substantially. Obviously I haven’t done any for of exercise for almost 2 months and was eating a lot and drinking. So my new year resolution is to get better in my cardiovascular health. So I’m strength training 3 times a week, total body split. 3 intermediate days of the week and in the days in between I’m doing running sessions. It is my rest day but an active rest day

6 Likes

Yesterday’s workout log

Warm up

Barbell Deadlift
Warm-up set×2
3×5(45)

Barbell reverse lunges
Warm up set×2
4×12(40)

Barbell over head press
Warm up set×2
3×5(15)

Barbell rows
Warm up set×2
3×12(15)

Bodyweight dips
3× failure

Dumbells over head farmers carry
3×50steps(20)

Cable single hand pull aparts
2×12(10) each hand

Stretching for 10 mins

7 Likes

Day 376
8 January 2022
Saturday

I know I haven’t done one of these in a really long time so i thought I’ll start again. Well last couple of days including today have been not great workout and health wise. I was supposed to do the running practice on Thursday but I had to go to church so cancelled that. I was supposed to do strength training yesterday but I went to church to dismantle the crib I made. I almost cried when I started to take it down. I have been dreaming of making an avatar themed crib for almost 5 years and now that I finally made it and it’s job is done I had to take it down. Most of the things I could salvage, I did. Me and my friend started at 2 and went home at 9:45 at night. And during that time we are cream buns which is super high in sugar. So diet was absolutely shit. But we got a lot of work done and talked and had a lot of fun. Here in Bangalore we have a weekend curfew. That is from Friday 10pm till Monday 6am, we have curfew due to recent COVID rise. That’s why we left home at 9:45. If we were late, thats it, police will chase and hit us. Today was extra different. Since no one had any work, me and the boys decided to meet up at a room and play rummy and ended up playing a lot of Rummy and then drinking and then junk food. I came back home at 9… My mom’s concern was wheather I ate, obviously. But my father looked angry. I took a shower and after that, he was still looking angry. I was sure that I’m gonna get screwed. I asked him what is the scene and he’s like bitch you didn’t call me to play with you. I was so fucking relieved. Now it’s a chill, we’ll pray and sleep

9 Likes

Lol never expected that :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Neither did i😏

My father is my bro first, father second

10 Likes

My father is similar!

4 Likes

Tbh I saw that coming :joy:, I knew Alan has a cool father

6 Likes

Ya bro but you can never tell. Sometimes he’s super serious. Nowadays he’s used to me showing up late at night, but some days he’ll be genuinely pissed

5 Likes

Title of your sextape.

5 Likes

Oh ok I thought that happens only with me, though my father is always pissed :joy:.

Hmmm good one, it’s a deep meaning :joy:.

6 Likes

Thats what she said…

3 Likes

Not sexual enough bro

1 Like

That’s what she said

2 Likes