Govind-19 diary entries

Very good bro​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

But try to say this one for stuff that will be more decrementing

1 Like

Why you say that bro? Shit like this happens to all people sometimes in their life

2 Likes

True. It happens to everyone. But you guys overcame that phase and are stronger now. So I just wrote what I felt.

Anyway

Title of your sextape.

2 Likes

That’s one big ass title :joy::joy:

Thise sentences individually would work too :+1:t3:

3 Likes

This is going to get lot of views .( If it was a title):joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d have to do some naaaasstyyy shit if that was the title. Or nasty shit will be done to me. Either way I’m in​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Another example of men will be men.
“Imagine Khaby lame meme”

I don’t know what that is . Send that meme here

1 Like

My English teacher used to say " Keralite " instead of Malayee. Also the word Keralite make me feel like a word of authority :relieved:

1 Like

Mallu gang is the best terminology :joy::sunglasses::fire:

4 Likes

Ya Mallu gang is great and cool af :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I don’t know how to send.
It was just Khaby lame’s pic

1 Like

You just gave tye definition of a bitch :joy:, but yeah call her what you want, we won’t judge.

I am also thinking that’ll most probably happen with me as well :joy:.

We had one friend from Kerela in college we named him Mallu itself :joy:.

5 Likes

Day 378
Wednesday
10-1-2022

I woke up around 10:30 am. It’s bad but I’m too tired and I sleep late. Plus I don’t have to be anywhere early so why the hell not. While having breakfast I watched Demon Slayer latest episode and my god i was jumping with thrill literally every minute. That episode was absolute :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
I loved it so much i watched it again. Then rest of the day was pretty mundane. Was watching Kim’s Convenience till like at 5 when I discovered one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen in my entire fucking life. Lucas the spider. I’ll put link below

These are just two episodes of like 20 seconds each but i couldn’t stop watching the rest of the videos in that channel. So fucking cute. I watched all of it for like an hour until my friend came by and we went to another friends house who is going to Mumbai tonight and to Saudi from there. We spent some time there and sent him off and went to the gym.

Workout log

Warm-up× 1

Barbell Squats

Warm up set× 2
Main set 3×5(45)

Barbell hip thrusts
Warm up set×2
Main set 3× 12(10)

Barbell Bench press
Warm up set×2
Main set 3×5(30)

Chin ups
3×6

Dumbell 1 1/2 shoulder raises
Main set 3× 15(2.5)

Dumbell farmers carry
Main set 3×50 steps( 25)

Cable face pulls
Warm up set×1
Main set 2×15(15,20)

Push up holds
Main set 2×2

Sqaut holds
Main set 2×2

Stretching 10 mins

Now I’m basically dead, the workout was so fucking good that I can’t move. I’ll watch Jessica Jones, maybe and episode or two and I’ll pass the fuck out

4 Likes

That’s racist but I’ll allow it

2 Likes

I never expected a spider could be this cute :sweat_smile: but it’s adorable. Don’t know why it made me think of Leslie :joy:

2 Likes

Lucas is fucking adorable cute!!!

2 Likes

Day 379
Tuesday
11-1-2022

I woke up late as always, breakfast, etc and went to give my bike to the repair shop. My headlight is not working even though i changed it a month ago. But now I get to walk all the way back from there till home and I blasted my newly made anime opening songs playlist. I watched Kim’s Convenience till I went back to get it and apparently there’s something wrong with the coil and it’s gonna cost me 1500 bucks for a Change of coil. I said fuck that and decided to ride my bike in the night without headlights like i have been doing for months now. Later I went to collect scraps for the church fundraiser. It’s a lot of work. A lot of weight lifting. It’s basically gym on wheels. I came back at 9, showered and ate and prayed and now watching That 70s show which my boi @The_integrous_one recommended to me and it’s lit :fire:. It was my running practice day today but work didn’t allow it. I should have done it earlier itself. My mistake. I should prioritise it from next time onwards

4 Likes

How’s that possible :joy:, are there street lights all the way?
I wouldn’t be able to see shit in my place if I did that

1 Like

Yea pretty much. Not everywhere but main roads. The gullies are tricky. Because you’ll get mugged or you’ll fall into a gutter. Highways are worse because the cars coming towards you won’t see you that we’ll until the last second… So basically it’s drive in medium speed towards one side of the road and pray you reach home.

It’s usually not that difficult for me because I’m always with my gang when I’m out that late at night. And their bikes will have headlights

1 Like