General thought

Why most of the crowd here doing nofap just to attract girls ?

3 Likes

How do you figure? I’m sure there’s a lot of people that lurk and don’t post. But even if it’s so, why is that a bad thing? There are many reasons that we’re here to try to do better. A fulfilling relationship would be a pretty good motivator, I’d wager.

2 Likes

We live in a sexualized world so for most of the humans it’s only about having a beautiful attractive partner or they fantasize about it and most of the actions are driven with these thoughts in the back of their mind be it masterbating (fantasizing) or working hard so they get that fantasy fullfilled for many here that’s by no fapping
:thinking:

@totto_rewire

No offense but…
I think its limiting the scope of nofap…
The way people think

3 Likes

People are lacking physical connections. It’s that simple.

1 Like

Because women are wonderful and sex is amazing. Answers are simple if you just think about it

To win a women’s heart they are joining NoFap…:smirk:
But if they succeed on doing NoFap it change their way of looking at a girl…:joy:

4 Likes

Haven’t really changed my perspective that much and frankly I don’t care. I just want big stuffy to run the whole game without throwing up if you know what I mean​:smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

2 Likes

What I meant was there are many with such a mindset definitely not everyone doing no fap thinks that way there are many benifit of no fap and many have other goals than attracting the oposite sex so ur right it was just for those ppl who think that way not everyone

2 Likes

Thank god you det that

I personally think that nofap is beyond the people think
I don’t get some guys intention…

I am just talking about the intention of nofap…
Masturbating and going few days of no fap is same thing for me…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.