General rant about productivity

“just venting”

It’s been I don’t know how many days but it’s been super productive and I haven’t had strong urges, I’ve been well and off. However today certain stuff happened at my house which genuinely fucked me up like I was supposed to carry on my daily routine but someone in my house had come back and they created like a huge conflict and all these thoughts just flooded my mind. It’s not like i wanna break off my streak and I just wish I was less bothered but I’ve just wasted an ENTIRE DAY, by watching yt shorts and thinking about all this. I still have not … but this is about productivity and my goals. Me not being able to finish off my goals amd tasks makes me feel less and doubtful about myself.
There’s nothing I can do about it now except start tomorrow fresh but I just wanted to vent.

4 Likes

Even in a wasted day, there are lessons for us to gain.

We learn that mindless entertainment isn’t serving us and we have activities that are more valuable to us. The absence of a productive routine is felt more deeply, and we can use it to fuel us towards disciplined work next time.

Now you appreciate more how good those super productive days were. Remember this feeling. Maybe some random event will derail your plan for an hour or two, but don’t let it take away your whole day.

Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start. Keep going, you’re doing great. Everyone has an off day once in a while, that doesn’t undo all the work you’ve been doing towards your goals.

3 Likes