[ Joosh ] Future of The Living Men 🔱

I wa reading some love failure stories right now and i realise my story is shit :poop:

1 Like

I was having exam and I have tomorrow one, I will be posting soon many things.
I m not able to make decisions alone

1 Like

Best of Luck :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:for the exam

1 Like

Study hard and best of luck bro . We are are facing some or other types of challenges but we shall overcome it and we will find our way to success .

2 Likes

The exam went Good :zap:
2 more then Im free
@The_Ambitious_One @BlackMagic123

2 Likes

Check out my this discussion : Yoga to fight desire | Apna Vayu in Brahmacharya

Please to hear . My vacations have started , now I am just spending my time in nofap and studies . I have 45 days to recover from this as fast as possible.
And yes , as you said IT COMES WITH TIME , its getting better with everyday . Now I am able to learn and recall things but I am just having problem in expressing and thinking . But I am sure , it will be okay soon . I have never faced brain fog and memory problems for such long , that’s why I was tensed .
Looking forward to do better , I have a lot to counter after 45 days .

Best Wishes to you :sparkles:

1 Like

I will have 2 months for sure or may be more
I will go to the gym and do much more things but some family issues are rising
I have reached 12 days
Thank God :sparkles:

Its sign of recovery, I am getting more hopeful as my streak increases
Need watch many no fap content

1 Like

Ive made my profile hidden

1 Like

You replied me after years :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Did 30 min workout and 15 min meditation yesterday and today . Brain fog is has almost faded off and now I am able to think , express and interpret . Things are finally getting better after struggling so much . The beginning of this year was too hard . I broke my 5 months streak , fell seriously ill , messed up the unit test , had nightfalls for almost a month and almost got rejected in an interview + 2 months brain fog . Things finally seem to come in pace . Few things are still left to come , but now I trust in self hardwork . I’ll work hard as much as I can in this mean time before the reopening of the school coz after that I will have to study damn hard .

1 Like

Work so hard that you classmates can’t compare themselves with you :sunglasses:
I did it :sunglasses: You can too
The the only difference between an ordinary and an extraordinary is just an Extra :sparkles:

1 Like

Sorry bhai. Njn porathu aayirn. Enik collegeil band program okke indaarn. Ippazha msg kande.

1 Like

Wow!
I can only read sorry - college - program and message out of this.

1 Like

Its fine I was just kidding :sweat_smile:
Hope you are fine✨️

1 Like

Great
So he says: Me bahar tha aur college ki music band ke wajah se busy tha, msg abh he dekha meine :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just one more exam and I will sleep whole dayyyyyyy :zap::zap::zap::zap::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Are bhai bhai :joy:.
Bro you can message her, ask if she remembers you, make some conversations, then after a while you can tell her about your feelings. If I was in your place I’d do the same. I never hold back such feelings :joy:, atleast I am that way now, I don’t know about past.
It’s best to let the person know how you feel about them.
Zyada kuch hoga toh rejection mil jaaegi, you can atleast move on after that.
But Don’t tell her your feelings right away, get some normal convos going first.

Damn it
My freakin crazy mind !!!
I was just surfing throught telegram , but then I came through a 18+ movie and its poster . I downloaded and watch some bad scenes -___- I am literally in guilt rn . Fortunately , I didn’t fap .

I have deleted tg , set site blockers . will try to prevent this further

2 Likes